Chapter 8

[Hyunjin's POV]

We're watching the film for over an hour now. Not everyone is sitting on the couch anymore. The three maknaes and Ian lay on the floor before the sofa on their stomachs.

Changbin has captured the maximum space he could get on the couch beside me, Jisung has his head rested on Nikki's shoulder with her head resting on his, and Chan is clinging to Minho's arm, desperate for some cuddles which he doesn't receive.

We're watching a drama/comedy. Jisung and Nikki both love that genre and are deep in the film.

"That guy is a dumbass," Nikki states, pointing at the massive television in front of us. When she lowers her hand to rest on the couch again, her hand briefly touches mine.

All of a sudden I feel something turn in my stomach. I look down at our hands and she hasn't moved it away yet.

Not that I'm complaining.

Her hand feels soft. My mind starts imagining her hand intertwined in mine.

No Hyunjin, this isn't you.

I can't help but smile a little to myself. This feeling is a whole different feeling from what I've ever felt.

I think Changbin is getting hungry, because he sits up and throws a pillow to my face.

"What the hell, dude?" I shout to the boy next to me. He looks at me and whines. He looks over at Ian, whose already turned around from hearing me screaming to Changbin.

"Do you guys have anything to eat? I'm getting a little hungry."

Knew it.

"Of course we have food here, what do you think? Come with me. Do we want popcorn or chips?" the tallest calls out to the remaining people in the room.

"I'm in for some popcorn," Minho states, still trying to get Chan off his arm.

Ian pauses the film and leaves the room with Changbin. I watch them leave and turn to the three maknaes on the floor.

[Nikki's POV]

I'm talking with Jisung about the show we're both watching and share our theories and opinions.

I see in the corner of my eyes Minho stand up, sitting before me and Jisung before the couch, facing us.

"Get that old baby away from me, please," Minho cries out. Chan gets up and gasps a little dramatically. He walks over to Hyunjin, sits beside him, and crosses his arms, acting a little cutely.

"I'm not fun enough for you, Minho?" Chan complains. And from that moment, there was no peace anymore in the area.

Minho and Chan are partly arguing, the three maknaes on the floor are scolding both of them, Hyunjin gets involved in the argument by Chan trying to get him on his side, and Jisung and I are just enjoying the show in front of us.

Just now that I look over to Hyunjin, I find my and his hand touching. I look down at our hands and start to grow a little anxious and fluttered at the same time.

My heart starts beating faster and my breathing increases. Jisung notices it, since his head is still on my shoulder. He starts looking for reasons to my fast breathing.

He sees my and Hyunjin's hand touching and smirks to himself.

Hyunjin gets his hand away from mine to push Chan on the couch, stopping him from going after Minho, who has moved over to sit in front of Chan on the floor.

I start fidgeting with my fingers. Jisung grabs my hand, lifts his head up from my shoulder, and looks me in the eyes.

"You like him?" he whispers, so no one but me can hear him.

"Too soon to say that, Jisung." I give him a smile, which he returns, and he puts his head back on my shoulder.

Ian and Changbin return from the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn. Changbin is already eating out of one and sits on the couch next to Jisung, who grabs a handful of popcorn. Ian lays back on the ground and places the other bowl of popcorn before him and the three youngest.

Minho sits back in front of me and Jisung and grabs some popcorn of Changbin. Ian grabs the remote and continues the film, trying to get Chan, Minho, and Hyunjin quiet.

It gladly helped and we continue the film in peace.

~~~

We reached the end of the film and Jisung and I are watching the credits with our eyes and mouths wide open. Hyunjin and Minho see it and chuckle at us.

"What's so bad now?" Minho asks us.

We remain silent for a second before we both reply to Minho's comment in unison: "Why did the director kill off the girl?"

Changbin turns to us with tears in his eyes. Minho and Seungmin laugh at him. "You actually cried?" Seungmin calls out to Changbin and laughs even more. Changbin scoffs at them and throws pillows around the room to Seungmin.

That's how the pillow fight started.

I'm glad I don't have pillows with feathers in them, otherwise it would be a huge mess here.

Felix is on the ground, getting beaten up by Changbin's pillow, Minho and Seungmin are in a fight against each other, Jeongin and Jisung are hitting each other with the many pillows they collected, Chan is too busy with laughing at all of us, and Ian and Hyunjin are beating me up on the couch with their pillows.

Although pillow's are soft, I'm going to get some bruises from this.

"Stop! I swear to god I can't breath anymore," I yell out, causing everyone to stop with swinging pillows in the air.

God, I have some power over these guys.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asks, concerned. I smirk at him. I steal his pillow out of his hands and beat him up with it. We throw all the pillows we have on Hyunjin and make a pile above him.

~~~

It's 7 pm and the eight boys have to leave to their hotel. We exchanged numbers and made a group chat with the 10 of us.

We stand in the hall and Stray Kids is putting on their shoes and coats.

"We really need to do this more often. Are you busy a lot these following days?" the slightly older boy asks the remaining boys.

"We are busy this weekend and Thursday till Sunday. We have rehearsals the following two days, on Thursday we have interviews, Friday rehearsals, and in the weekend concerts," the leader announces.

I guess the rest didn't know their schedule, because they are happy with being free for a long time.

"Well then, let's get together Monday?" the boy next to me suggests. Everyone agrees and the plan is settled.

The guys leave and we wave them goodbye until their cars have left. I shut the door and turn to my twin.

"I have things to tell you," I state, causing the boy to grab my hand and lead me back to the television room to the couch.