Chapter 31

I put my phone against something, click on Hyunjin's contact, and press the button 'FaceTime'.

It's ringing for some time and then he picks it up.

He's laying in his bed, his hair messy and a tired face. He kind of looks hot right now...

"Hey Ki," he says in his tired voice. Right then when I thought he couldn't be any more hot. I try to calm myself before talking back, but the two girl notice my face turn red.

"Have you heard the news?" I ask the boy on my phone. He sits up in bed and fixes his hair a little. "No, spill. What is it?"

"Well, you know Della who kissed you and said some things on social media about us? Of course you do, but my manager showed something that tells we're innocent and she's banned on insta!" I explain the latter. He switches on a light and smiles brightly at me.

God, now that you see his perfect features, he's basically perfect.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you right now. And of course for me," he says. I smile at him.

"What time is it there, have I awoken you?" I ask him concerned. He chuckles and brushes his hand through his hair.

God, don't make me fall for you even more.

"It's okay, I was going to bed but I'm not tired and you're more important right now." I blush at that and look around to the two girls, who are basically drooling over the two of us.

Before turning back to the screen, I roll my eyes at them.

"Are there more people in the house?" he asks me. I nod and Millie comes in the frame. "Hey dude." Hyunjin waves a little. "My manager is here as well, she's sitting on the couch behind me."

"Can I tell her something?" Hyemin moves forward and sits next to me. "Thank you for everything you did for Nikki and me as well. Although I don't know you personally, you still helped me, and I figured it's because it's also about Ki, but still. Thank you."

Hyemin smiles at him and then at me, raising an eyebrow. I don't know what that means, but it can't be that good. "No need to thank me. And I also did it for you. You mean a lot to Nikki, so that means you mean a lot to me as well," my manager explains before giving Hyunjin a wink.

She turns to me and gives me a wink as well before moving back to her previous place on the couch. Millie stays at my side and we talk to Hyunjin for a longer time.

Hyemin had to go back eventually and we saw her off before continuing to talk to the boy.

An hour has passed and I see Hyunjin become more and more tired by the minute. "You're tired?" I ask him. He yawns and chuckles afterwards.

"Kinda," he confesses. I smile at him and scan his face. "Well, goodnight then, we won't disturb you any further." Hyunjin smiles, a little disappointed, and lays down. "Goodnight."

I look at him one last time and end the call. I turn my head to the girl next to me, who watches me in disbelief. "Why the hell did you do that?"

I frown and tilt my head a bit to the side. "Didn't you see he was tired? He also said so himself if you didn't." Millie falls back and groans.

"Let the boy get exhausted, I don't care. He clearly wanted to talk to you. Didn't you see the disappointment in his eyes? You're such a dumbass." I scoff and sit next to her.

"The dude needs sleep. And I don't want to be the reason he doesn't get any," I explain, but seeing the look on the girl's face, she's not even slightly convinced.

"You clearly don't see it whenever someone likes you." Millie sits up and looks at me. "Firstly, you have no clue when someone flirts with you, I experienced. Secondly, you have no idea when you need to start to shoot your shot. But knowing that you can't flirt, that would become an issue at some point anyway."

She's not wrong, but she still didn't have to say it out loud like this. I know I suck at relationships, mostly the beginning phase, since that's the phase you flirt.

Now people, apparently, have been flirting with me a couple of times, but I can't possibly remember when.

So she didn't have to put it like that, because I know, but I buried that knowledge deep down.

"I'm still down to be your flirting teacher," Millie mumbles, and I scoff. "As if. It needs to come naturally, I will figure it out a time. Well, I certainly hope so."

Millie laughs at me and lays back again. "I can't believe you sometimes, but I still love you."

I lay next to her and she starts humiliating me even more on the field of romance and everything. She also tries to give me a flirting lesson.

We hear the front door open again and close. We hear some kissing sounds and steps following upstairs. After some time, we hear a door open and close upstairs.

That's when Millie and I look at each other and try to hold in our laughters. "Run."

Millie and I get up from the couch and silent-run to the front door to get our belongings. We open the door and run out of the house.

Once we're out the neighborhood, Millie and I look at each other again, and start to laugh loudly.

"Oh god, my holy ears. I don't want to know what my brother is doing in that house now, but I do." I make a disgusted face and try to wipe the thought away with my hand, which, of course, doesn't work.

"Oh, come here, Dawn. Let me make love to you," Millie acts out on me. She comes up to me and makes a duck face, acting like she wants to kiss me. I push her away.

"I knew I should have left when they did. Let's go to your place and have a girls night with the two of us. I want to stay away as far as I can from that house tonight."

We laugh while walking to Millie's car and get in, taking off to her place.

So, I started writing another story...

Surprise! It's not online yet, and I don't know when I'm going to, but it's in the making.