Chapter 33

Time skip: +/- 2 months

[Chan's POV]

Today we had our last concert of the tour. The last location was New York and with that our tour has come to an end after a long time.

We're now with the members and some staff backstage, celebrating the end of the tour. Tomorrow we have our flight back to Seoul and we will have a two week break.

Some of us have planned to visit our families, some are going out and having fun, and some of us probably will stay in bed for most of the time. We will probably talk to the twins and their friends more as well.

Talking about them, they have their premiere of their film, which is coming out soon, tomorrow. They're all really excited and we're excited for the movie to come out.

We're all sitting on the couches, being exhausted and happy for the tour to be done. Our manager and choreographer go through the concert of today and what we need to fix for next time. Luckily, there are no big things, since we've done this plenty of times.

When they're done, some staff walk in with food and we all cheer. They give us some of it and we start eating and talking.

"I'm so going to binge watch Netflix for a whole week after this," Changbin tells us. "I'm with you on that part," Jisung reacts.

When we're done eating, we go back to the hotel to pack our stuff. Me and Jeongin walk to our shared hotel room and grab our suitcases to start packing.

"What time is it in LA now?" the youngest calls out. I grab a sweater of mine, fold it, and put it in the suitcase on my bed. "It's a three hour difference, so three hours earlier than here."

Jeongin nods and grabs his phone. He puts it back down again and starts folding his clothes.

After I guess half an hour, we're done and the other boy lays on his bed. "You think we can visit LA in our break? Hyunjin can't stop talking about Nikki and visiting LA and I'm kind of sick of it."

I laugh at the latter and sit on my bed. "You want to go there as well, don't deny it." He grabs his phone. "Didn't say so."

We hear a knock on the door and I walk towards it. When I open it, I see Hyunjin and Minho standing in the door opening and I smile.

Minho on the other hand doesn't look really happy and throws Hyunjin in the room, causing him to fall on the ground next to me.

"I'm done with him, he's annoying the shit out of me and I want my piece." Hyunjin rolls around on the floor. "Don't kill me, I'm not ready to die yet!" he scolds, rubbing over his stomach where he fell on the hardest.

Minho sighs and walks over Hyunjin to Jeongin. "I really don't know what Nikki sees in him." The guy on the floor his eyes light up and stands up, walking up to Minho.

"She likes me? Did you really just say that?" he squeals out. Minho let himself fall back on the bed and groans. "I shouldn't have said that."

I close the door and walk to my bed. Jeongin looks at Hyunjin who is holding Minho by his shoulders with a disgusted look. "Do you want me to play 'Give me your TMI', Minho? Because this certainly is the right time." The guy, now under Hyunjin, rolls his eyes and continues pushing the latter off of him.

"Well, I take that as a 'yes please'." The youngest opens Spotify and the song 'Give me your TMI' starts playing.

"Where did I get myself into when I chose all of you?" I mutter to myself.

Truth is, I can't live without them. But seeing how childish they are, I start thinking back and how I could maybe have avoided this fiasco.

"Hyunjin, that's enough. We have a long flight tomorrow and I don't want you two to be in a bad mood with each other." Hyunjin moves off of Minho with a pout and Minho exhales loudly. "Freedom."

"Can you two get off my bed? I need my precious space," Jeongin tells the duo before shoving them off of the bed. Then, Minho turns to me.

"Can we trait roommates? I like his personality more than this drama queen." Hyunjin gasps loudly and fake cries. "Why would you possibly say that?" Minho rolls his eyes for the nth time this day and looks at me again. "Get my point?"

"You can survive one more night with him, I'm sure of it. Now go back to your hotel room and get ready for bed."

Hyunjin walks over to Minho and grabs his wrist. He pulls him with him to the door and they're out the room.

The maknae sighs in relief, turns off the music, and grabs a book. "Now you also be quiet, I'm reading."

I laugh and move onto my bed, taking my phone out.

Whose idea was it again to put Minho and Hyunjin in one hotelroom?

Short chapter, I know, but no further inspiration for this chapter, so here you have the ending✌🏻