Chapter 34

[Nikki's POV]

I'm sitting in a chair, a makeup artist doing my makeup. Millie sits next to me and we're talking with the four of us. Another costar of us walks in and sits on the chair next to Millie.

When I'm done I get moved to the dressing room where my dress is for the day. Someone helps me putting it on, since it's a little complicated.

When I finally have it on, I look at the mirror and the stylist does some finishing touches.

(I hope you like the dress, otherwise you can picture another outfit to your liking (: )

My manager walks in and looks at my outfit. I turn around to her and give her a spin. "And? You like it?" She looks in awe and proudly at me. "Beautiful as always."

I smile at her and the stylist is ready. "You have to come with me in five minutes, get your jewelry on and come to the cars in front of the building, okay?" I nod at Hyemin. She smiles at me and looks me up and down one last time before she disappears again.

"Let me show you the jewelry. I'll help you with them," the stylist says to me in a sweet tone, causing me to smile at her.

When my outfit is complete, the stylist looks at me. "You look stunning. You're going to kill this premiere, I'm sure of it." I smile once again at her and give her a hug. When we pull apart, the stylist speaks up again. "You should get going."

"Thank you so much." I walk to the door and wave at her before I disappear into the hallway.

I walk out the building, into the assigned car for me. Two bodyguards help me with my dress and I thank them. Ian is already inside the car, looking at me with a wide smile.

We're each others' dates for the premiere. Before you start thinking anything, him and Dawn agreed to keep their relationship private for the time being, which means we both have no date to show up with.

We've always been each others' dates, it just feels good. That way we don't have to go all alone, although we both play in this movie.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," my twin brother says to me. I smile at him and look at his outfit. "You look beautiful yourself."

Once arrived at the premiere's venue, we wait in the car until it's our turn to show ourselves to the crowd.

The car stops at the red carpet and some bodyguards open the car door for us.

I'm the first one to go out and hear a lot of screams from the fans. I wave at them while Ian gets out after me. We both walk to the fans and sign some papers, take pictures, and talk with them.

We walk further and we get to the place paparazzi takes photos of us. Once done, I walk away and paparazzi and journalists try to get my attention and ask me questions.