Chapter 25

"Today's the day of the concert and, disclaimer, we are invited back stage! Who in the room is excited?"

Ian stands on the couch of the living room, giving his 'speech'. Paddy stands next to him and Millie and I are just sitting on the couch, looking up at the two boys.

"Who wouldn't be? My first concert I can go back stage! Yo, should we go with matching outfits?" the younger boy asks loudly.

"Since when are you from the matching stuff?" the girl with her legs over my lap asks the latter.

"Paparazzi would find us with no doubt, we have to look cool and show them we are indeed besties. I can already see it: 'costars go to concert and wear matching outfits, is their dynamic increasing?' I can totally see that happen."

"You used a chic word there for you," the slightly older boy states, looking at the boy standing next to him.

Paddy jumps off the couch and faces the three of us. "Now that we're all here, a little more research on Stray Kids?"

Time skip

We all went home again to change into our concert outfits. Paddy got his way and we're going for matching outfits. We decided to go with the color theme blue and white.

I chose to wear a white pantalon with a light blue crop top on top of it. I figured silver jewelry fits the most with my outfit. In my ears I have one earring each and two chains around my neck. I also put on some bracelets, rings, and a waist chain.

I put on some light makeup, a little more than I usually do. I put on some black boots and take a small bag with me for my phone and wallet.

Ian would pick me up and together we would go to Millie and Paddy to pick them up as well. I'm currently waiting for my brother to show up to my house.

I walk over to my piano and play some songs to kill time. Eventually, I hear the door bell and get up.

I open the door and see my brother outside. He has light blue jeans on with a white flannel that has been tucked in his jeans a little. He has his arm sleeves rolled up a bit and some silver jewelry on.

He looks at me and smiles. I walk through the door opening, walking outside, and lock the door behind me.

I get in the car and we're driving off to Millie's apartment.

Once we arrive at the building, she is already waiting for us outside and shoots us a bright smile while walking up to the car.

She has a light blue dress on which is just up the knees with a white see through cardigan over it. She has some jewelry and makeup on and white sneakers.

She jumps in the car in the backseat and we drive off to the youngest.

We arrive at Paddy's apartment and he just walks out of the building. He looks up from his phone and sees our car. He waves at us and gets in, sitting next to Millie.

He has white cargo pants with a blue plain shirt with the arm sleeves rolled up a bit as well. He has black sneakers under his outfit.

We drive off to the location where the concert will take place with four excited humans in the car.

Once we arrive, Ian takes out four face masks and gives them to us. "Might be useful."

We take the masks and walk to the front of the building where are already a lot of fans waiting outside, ready to run inside on the exact time the doors open.

A bodyguard comes up to us and leads us the way in. Of course, paparazzi have already taken place at the side of the building and are taking photos of us. Fans also recognize us and start screaming at us. I wave to some of them and continue my way in.