Chapter 24

[Nikki's POV]

Since there are four consoles and we are with the ten of us, we divided in teams.

Team 1:
Jisung, Jeongin

Team 2:
Changbin, Hyunjin

Team 3:
Ian, Chan, Seungmin

Team 4:
Minho, Felix, and me

We pass the console along every game, so you don't have to wait long until it's your turn.

I have to say, Felix, Jeongin, and Ian are the best in gaming.

Until now, my team has been first for most of the time. Ian's team took over once but we passed them the next game again. Apparently, the dorm with Minho, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin play games a lot together and Mario Kart is also a favorite of theirs.

Changbin and Hyunjin are arguing a lot, because they are clearly losing big time.

"What are you doing?! Can't you just not go in the opposite direction of where you have to go?!" Changbin yells at Hyunjin, who is clearly annoyed with the boy and the fact he's last again.

"It's harder than you think, okay?" Hyunjin yells back, still focused on the road on the screen.

"What the hell? That dude yeeted me to the side and now I'm second. Well, still above all of you folks," Minho exclaims while grinning, passing the console over to Felix and leaning his back against the couch.

"Well, it's either yeet or get yeeted in life. And I'm right behind you," Seungmin answers the older boy. I laugh at his comment.

"How do you two always end up being last?" Jeongin asks, pointing at the screen in front of us while laughing.

"Hey, I beated your ass once, I.N. Hyunjin is the one ending up last all the time," Changbin points out. And him and Hyunjin get in an argument yet again. Jeongin rolls his eyes and stays out of it.

"Can we please continue again?" Chan asks, making the two boys turn their attention towards the leader.

"He's calling me a pinky finger, I am allowed to be mad," the shortest protests. "It's true, though," Hyunjin murmurs and Changbin gives him a death stare.

"Just start the game now, I'm not in the mood for waiting," Seungmin states. Jisung takes the console from Jeongin and starts the next round.

After playing, me, Minho, and Felix won, obviously. Changbin gets up and walks away. "I'm done playing now, I'm going to the restroom."

"Boy can't take it he and Hyunjin are last," Jeongin says, laying back on the couch.

"But, about that concert," Ian continues, smiling widely at Chan. The boy giggles at him. "What? Me, Nikki, Millie, and Paddy want to come see you do your job there."

Jeongin and Felix turn their full attention to the latter. "Wait, they want to come as well?"

"Definitely. They've become pretty fond of you eight. You're welcome," I start. I then get an idea and clap my hands cheerfully. "Wait, should we make a groupchat with us ten and the two of them? I promise they are fun."

"Oh I have no doubt of that, don't worry," Felix admits, shaking his head a little.

Ian already grabs his phone while Jeongin and Felix try to convince Chan to give us the tickets. "I would love to, but they're sold out," Chan explains.

"They can come backstage...?" Jeongin whispers out, loud enough for us to hear. Felix turns to Chan while pointing at the youngest, eyes wide. "I like that idea."