Chapter 5

[Nikki's POV]

It's 7:30 am sharp and my alarm goes off. I turn towards it and hit snooze. I lay my head on my pillow again and shut my eyes, too tired to keep them open.

Ten minutes pass by and my alarm goes off again. And again. And again. It's 8:00 now and I really need to get up, otherwise I will be late.

I swing my legs out my bed, stretch my arms, and get out of bed. I change myself, shower, do my morning routine, and head downstairs.

I walk in the kitchen and look for some food there's to eat for me. I grab a nutbar and some crackers and start eating the nutbar. While doing so, I fill a glass with water for me to drink.

When I'm done, I walk back upstairs to the bathroom, brushing my teeth. After being done with that, I already hear the car which is meant for me reaching to the front of my house. I walk downstairs and collect my keys, phone, and a bag I packed the day before.

I rush to the front door and walk outside, locking the door behind me. I wave to the car in front of my house.

I open the door to the backseat and seat myself. I see Ian already sitting in the backseat and smiling brightly at me. As soon as I shut the door, the car starts driving off, on it's way to our destination.

~~~

We arrived to the show. There are already paparazzi outside, waiting for us to get out of the car so they can shoot some pictures of us.

The driver gets out and walks to our door, opening it for us. Ian is the first one to get out of the car and as soon as he does so, the camera flashes flash everywhere.

Ian reaches his hand out to mine and I accept it. I take his hand, he helps me out of the car and leads me to the entrance of the building.

While we pass the paparazzi, they ask us some questions.

"How do you feel about your new song hitting first place in the US?"

"Can you give us a spoiler of your upcoming film?"

"Are you guys in a relationship with someone?"

Always the same damn questions.

We arrive inside and hear the paparazzi call our names loudly outside. I take in a deep breath and exhale again. Ian notices my discomfort and nudges me.

"You okay?" His expression is all concerned and I chuckle a little at seeing how protecting my brother is over me. "I'm fine, those paparazzi just piss me off."

Ian chuckles as well and agrees with my statement.

An assistant comes up to us with an iPad in her hands. "You guys can go to your dressing room. Your names are on the door. You share a room with the two of you, I hope you don't mind."

"Thank you, madam," the boy next to me replies, giving her a comforting smile.

The woman chuckles. "Please call me Mia, I'm not that much older than you are. And your manager is already waiting for you by the dressing rooms."

"Thank you for your kindness, Mia," I tell the woman in front of me and give her a generous smile before walking off to the dressing rooms with my twin beside me.

[Hyunjin's POV]

I'm in the car with Chan, Changbin and Jisung on our way to the show of today. In my head I'm preparing myself for talking in English and the performance we have to do. And I almost forgot; meeting Nikki and Ian in real life.

Nikki has been my celebrity crush for some time now and I'm not planning on changing my mind over it soon.

We have arrived at the front and paparazzi are outside the car. We are the first one of the two cars, the car with the others stops behind the one we are in.