Wedding

Nats POV
Today is the wedding I'm so excited but also nervous what if something goes wrong?!

"Nat come on we've got to go were gonna be late" I heard Hailey yelling.

It was time to head to the venue, everything should be there and prepared. Once we showed up, all the other bridesmaid's were already there, and my niece who was 17 Was doing everyones hair, and her best friend was doing everyone's makeup.

Fast forward

It turned out amazing, everyone looked lovely, now it was my turn. They did a complex braided twist in my hair with some loose curls framing my face. And then they did my makeup, before I knew it, it was time to change into my dress, as people would be arriving for the ceremony soon.
I made sure I was wearing "something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue"
I was wearing and old Wedding dress that I had found, at a yard sale. It had been sealed in a plastic carrier since the 1900s, and it fit perfectly. I absolutely love it. I'm wearing new pristine white shoes. And a gold butterfly hair clip I borrowed from Hailey. And lastly something blue. No no no, I realized, I didn't have anything blue to wear!? How did I forget!?

I ran into the room where the bridesmaid's were, and asked if anyone had something blue I could wear. I was probably overreacting but I really wanted to follow it, it was a good luck ritual, that my whole family had followed when they got married, and well coincidence or not, none of them had been divorced. Then Hailey piped up that she found a light blue sash in one of the drawers. But how could I wear it, we messed around, and laughed, eventually I tied it around my waist, and it looked lovely, I felt complete. We all posed for a picture in front of the mirror, before heading out to the ceremony.

End of Nats POV

Wills POV
WOW! I thought as she walked down the aisle. How did I get so lucky. I wondered. We said our vows, and it was magical, we truly did belong together then the priest said his stuff. But I wasn't really paying attention to him, only to my beautiful new wife. We laughed and had a good time, before it was time for the reception. We went and stood under the alter as people walked by and said their congratulations. Then we had cake, and of course, as I wasn't looking she smashed some into my face. Everyone laughed, we danced and had an amazing time, it was soon 9 O clock, we climbed into her car, for the send-off, making noise as we left from the cans and bells hanging from our cars. We headed to our new apartment, and enjoyed our first night of being married.

A few days later

Nats POV
We were now in Mallorca for our honey moon. We had spent the first part of the day relaxing on the beach. Until it was time to get ready, for our kayaking and snorkeling excursion.
We drove to the adress, and it was at someone's house in a small neighborhood. The tour guide walked us down to the beach, and we saw the 3 kayaks layed out for us. He showed us how to paddle before telling us to climb in so he could push us into the water. We glided into the beautiful ocean, and we paddled, enjoying every moment, until we arrived at a cove. We got on out snorkeling masks, and got in the water. We held hands, while staring into the beautiful scene below us. There were Fish of all colors and sizes everywhere, we even saw a stingray. It was magical. Soon it was time to go back. We spent the next few days enjoying the beach and just being together. Sadly it was time to go home a few days later. We arrived back in Chicago, and unpacked all of our stuff, we cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie, until we both fell asleep