Chapter 22: Break In

Kenji

I thrust my finger up and down, not missing a second beat, to her juices run down my fingers. Vivian clutched my shoulders tightly digging her nails into my skin.

It made my cock hard seeing the fear in her eyes of someone walking in on us, the hallway was empty but the thought of someone walking out and catching us was the best feeling I'd felt in so long.

I'm not the type to do this in public, especially in a hospital where we are waiting for my best friend to give birth, but Vivian makes me want to do crazy shit I never expected I would do, I noticed how she would purposely put the phone call louder so I could hear it.

How her smirk taunted me, and the feeling of my blood rushing through my veins, I wanted to snatch that fucking phone and show her who the fuck she is messing with.

I'm so sick and tired of her games, especially hearing another fucker swoon over her while I'm only a few feet away. 

"I fucking hate you" Her words just sent a pleasure shot in my groin, smiling to myself  I lean down and whisper "Hate creates the best sex doesn't it, aggressive," she quietly moaned rolling her eyes back as I rubbed her clit tightly with my thumb, "Sweaty" I thrust harder wanting my finger to go deeper inside "Pulling, Bitting, choking," Which each thrust I went harder and harder, till my knuckles were nearly inside of her addicted cunt.

Her teeth dug into her bottom lip preventing her from screaming my name, her small quiet whimpers were melodies to my ears, I could listen to them for hours, I found my new favorite game. Touch her in public and tell her to be quiet.

"Thats what you like? you love getting finger fucked by the guy you quote you hate"
"Kenji please" she whispered along with a moan, my cock throbs pleading to be jacked but holding the urge I swallow deeply "Tell me this isn't your favorite sound" Leaning in close to her ear, I release a moan that's been wanting to escape my throat into her ear which led her to explode in my fingers.

She shut her eyes as a whimper escaped her throat, her come rolled down my fingers and I watch that look on her face I've missed so fucking much. Her big breasts shake from her heavy pants, slipping out of her the sad little noise of her wetness descends, showing off her slickness in my two favorite fingers I examine it as she frowns, smirking my gaze darts to her.

"Open" Her eyes widen as I gesture my fingers inside her mouth, and when she doesn't my smile drops, "Open that beautiful fucking mouth Cherry" Her eyes dilated and it send delight knowing my words had shocked her.

With hesitation her mouth slips open, sucking on my fingers I groan watching her suck her own come "Have you ever looked at someone and thought I want to fuck you till your limping like a broken doll?" The pop of her mouth as she releases my lips causes me to sneer.

"That's all that goes through my head when I see you," Her breathing slows down as she gulps the air in her mouth.

"You like that, don't you? Seeing me vulnerable?" Her gaze darkened as she shoved me back, causing nothing I stand still, "I don't like it, I love it, but"

She tenses as I taunt her with a head tilt and I lean in close toward her perfect red lips, "Let another man touch you, I'll deliver their heads to your apartment door and right after I'll show you what kind of man I can be when Im not fucking around" taking a step back I suck my two fingers clean that were seconds ago in her mouth and her pussy "Sweet"

Vivian

I lay in bed while glaring up at the ceiling, feeling his stare burning through my jaw"You don't have to watch me" I sighed.
"I'm not watching you, just making sure your safe" I rolled my eyes and glance toward Kenji who had his gun ready for action, "Tanzi isn't going to kill me, not today or ever" I mumbled the last part under my breath.