Chapter 4: Talk

Vivian

I walked down the hall when suddenly I stopped in place, I felt someone- staring, giving me a death stare, I glance behind me to see employees currently working.

So who was-

I quickly glance back in front of me when I let out a gasp to see Kenji fucking Chen right in front of me, he was right between my chest while glaring down at me with pure...hatred.

"You want to kill me?" He takes a step closer while I straighten my back and took a step back, my breath got pitcher when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall, "I dare you"

"You dare me to kill you" I taunt with a smirk.
"Thats exactly what I said didn't I?" he arched a brow, this type of Kenji, a Kenji I haven't seen in a while.

Pretty hot-...snap out of it Vivian

I gently bite on my lower lip as our eyes burned with fire, to intimidate him I lean closer toward his face, so I'm not leaning against the wall, I was completely against him.

chest to chest, thighs to thighs, and arms to arms except his was slowly gripped onto the wall when they loosened.

Our lips right above each other, "I always win a dare" I seductively whispered, our lips nearly press against each other as I licked them and still keep straight.

"Then what's stopping you, I'm right here, you may as well do it now" he shrugs whispering against my cheek I felt a shiver run up my spine causing me to tremble up but I fight the urge.

"Come on, or did you turn soft-" Before he could finish his sentence I had pulled a blade from my pocket and pinned it against his chin, now I'm the one in charge, his back slams against the wall while and both his arms spread as if he's thinking of some way to escape his situation, he smirks glaring down at me with the blade.

"Nothings stopping me-"
"Vivian put it down, Now" A deep roar cuts me off mid-sentence, a growl rumbles beneath my throat when Kenji gives me a sad teasing pout, "Your face is so slappable, you got lucky Chen" I whispered through gritted teeth, I take a step back and put the blade back in my pocket while Misha gave me a death stare.

"Kenji, don't rile her up, or you will actually end up dead"

I roll my eyes and straighten my shoulder as I storm straight into my office.

Calm down Viv, he's just trying to rile you up, calm down, breathing in and out I fist my leather purse.

One day he'll regret meeting me.

Kenji

I paced up and down back and forth between my office, what the fuck was I thinking? To go up to her and pin her against the wall forcing her to kill me?

Now she's actually going to kill me! your an idiot Kenji! an absolute idiot, "You are an idiot"  I jump from Blair suddenly appearing at my door.

"How did you-"
"Call me a psychic" She shrugs with a smile, she took a step closer but then suddenly hissed,  gently grasping her belly "Blair!" I ran up to her holding her by the elbow to keep her steady, "I thought Misha said you were on break since your seven months now"
"I am, I decided to bring him food when I overheard the scene you pulled with Vivian"

"Checking in to make sure your still alive" I let out a chuckle as I helped her walk across my desk toward my seat, "This kid wants to pop out of me already"

"You know the gender yet?" I sat across from her while she got comfortable, "Nope Misha and I decided to find out when I give birth" She beams revealing her pearly whites, grinning I sit across from her.

"That's boring-"
"It was my decision!" she suddenly shouts in an aggressive tone, Flinching back she takes a deep breath and leans in the chair, giving me another smile Is should probably be afraid of. Pregnant woman are scary. "Damn calm down tiger, I'm scared for that little one growing inside of you now"

She lets out a laugh that brought a smile to my face, "So is Misha, he's talking about how our child will need some anger stubborn clases and will have to and I quote make sure no pointy object are around or they'll turn it into a weapon" I couldn't help but snort, of course, Misha is already being overprotective of his future kid.

Even tho it's hilarious, I a hundred percent agree, knowing Misha and Blair that kid will need a mussel.

"Anywho I'm off to his office see ya" She smiles sitting up, I wave her goodbye when the most tragic person walked in right after, "Hey Blondie" She smiles, "Hey Viv! bye Viv!" Blair giggled shutting the door behind Vivian, "If you're here to kill me you're not so slick about it" I rolled my eyes when our eyes met from across the room.

She gave me an eye roll before sitting like a royal person across from me, "I came to make a deal," before she could continue talking I stood up and lock my door smirking I sit back down.

A deal I hear? I've seen many shows and romance movies, I see where this goes, and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.

"Last time we made a deal Cherry it didn't end so well..." I smirked sitting back down, She returned the smirk but this time.

She slammed both her hands against my desk and leaned closer toward me, I tried my best to keep contact and not stare at those captivating breasts-

"Before it could even start Lana interrupted us, I'm thankful every day"

And I've despised Lana since then (Jokes...)

"Why don't we get back to it?" I gave her a quirky smile while slowly leaning against her face, "Your delusional if you think I'll fuck you"

"Correction I'll be fucking you, on all fours" Her eyes glinted with shock, I got her people.

We can both play that game.

"And you know damn well you'll be enjoying it, and for once be screaming my name with pleasure, instead of anger"

She let out a smile and giggle at once, Shit I've fucked up-

She grasps me by the tie and swirled her fingers over it, in a teasing manner "How much you'll enjoy my moans and whimpers, and my red luscious lips around that big bulking cock of yours don't you"

I break eye contact as I imagined Vivian on her knees-

Thats when she slams my back on my seat,  "Your pathetic" She rolled her eyes, Rolling my eyes I swallow trying to maintain my cock from throbbing, I'm pathetic for fucking her, I blame her. I leaned against my seat trying to cover my growing erection from her dark red lips.

"Absolutely pathetic if you think I'll ever swallow that cock of yours or even lay a hand on my body" Bitting on my lower lip I don't maintain my moan, her eyes dart toward me in pure shock and...is that lust I see there? She's got me looking fucking crazy right now, and hopefully soon I'll make her look as shocked.