Chapter 2: Babushka

Kenji

Another day, another assassination, couldn't be any better. Walking down the sidewalk toward the 'cute Innocent old lady' who is very much harmless and-

I freeze, groaning  "Shit" she rolled her eyes
"Shit" I growled beneath my teeth, she groans and stomps her legs rolling her head back,  throwing a tantrum like a little girl who didn't get the doll she wanted, what a cutie, her curls jumped on her shoulders and my smile brightens, a beautiful girl with dark wine hair and red full lips, wearing a red lace corset top with black pair of pants along with black long heels, Holy shit she's fucking sexy.

Narrowing her eyes at me I softly touch her shoulder, shit she's real ya'll "Touch me again and I'll break your fucking arm" I raise my hands surrendering, and take a big step back while smiling at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked, noticing her eyes linger on my bare arms for more than just a second.
"I'm working" I rolled my eyes, "No fucking shit Chen, what are YOU" She pointed toward me "doing HERE!" She said gesturing toward the goddamn city, "Well my father and mother were in an arranged marriage fucked and then abracadabra Kao and I came to this shitty world"

She blinks fisting her hands on her side, sighing I drop my smile "Cut it off red I'm obviously on a mission" Surprisingly her facial expression softened, odd when I call her Red she seems to change.

"I told you to stop calling me that," She sighed, for once seeming calmer than usual, I was surprised I expected her to slap me across the face for the 30,382 times. And yes I keep count.

"Okay miss Mj Watson" I chuckle not being able to hold in my laugh, but it quickly drops when I notice her hand slowly meeting my cheek, before she can slap me once again I grasp her wrist gripping it tightly, then suddenly she swings her other hand toward me, and I seized her other wrist with my free hand before it could connect with my face, Haha look at me-

But then suddenly a hard kick of the knee hit me directly on the nut sack, "That's new" I groaned releasing both her arms as I clenched my thighs trying to hold in my pain.

"Call me that again and you'll have to sleep with one eye open"
"It was a compliment, have you seen Mj Watson?" the only reason I called her that was for her hourglass figure, big titties (Respectfully) and dark red hair, and of course her perfectly shaped round ass, I mean shit I work out as much as little Mj why can't my ass be bigger than hers? She rolls her eyes and starts walking away when I realize she's heading in my direction.

Great, today is the day I die from an elderly woman, or most likely get shot by Vivian Larson

I kept my distance as I watched her pace down the sidewalk, her hips swaying left and right like a model, and as much as I tried keeping my eyes away from that hell of a body it was difficult as shit, every person that has passed by so far has stared back to make sure they saw the she-devil themself, I wasn't surprised when a little boy passed by has his jaw dropped, me to kid.

Vivian has been the most difficult and pain-in-the-ass woman I've ever met. She's only four years older yet she looks to be around my age, I can't lie and say she is one of the most exquisite women I've seen in my 22 years of living. And scientists say Bella Hadid is the most beautiful woman in the world, to me Vivian is the most attractive woman in the world.

Something about Vivian has always grabbed my attention, tho she is gorgeous what I want to know is who she hides behind that mask, everyone knows Henry had a big impact on her life and it's one of the main reasons she is the way she is I don't know much about The Tanzis (Henrys Family) but I do know there one of the biggest psychopath family to live, One thing I regret is not being able to kill Henry along with the guys for what they did to my girls Blair and Lana.