Chapter 14: Claimed

Kenji

I went feral for this woman, I kissed her like it was my last final moment in this hell of a world, and our lips smashed together aggressively and hungrily moving in sync while I pinned her back against the ropes.

Our kiss was nothing but nice, it was filled with desperation, lust, and hunger, her hands dug into the back of my neck, her big claws for nails digging into my skin causing pain yet it fucking turns me on while I trailed soaking kisses down her neck, a moan escapes her lips as she arched her back of the rope's positioning her head to the side giving me free access to her soft pale skin.

I didn't leave any of her untouched, I made sure to claim her body with my mouth, starting with her lips, neck, and chest, and then I yanked the dress down her legs my eyes darted toward her bra and underwear "Red lace, did you wear this just for me?" I smirked while on my knees till I hit her belly button where I placed a soft kiss "Maybe" She said as I slipped her dress down her heels while she removed them, I tossed the black dress to the corner of the room.

My eyes take a moment to admire her beautiful hourglass figure when I notice a tattoo below her breast, near her bra.

Divine Feminine.

I smile to myself, of course, Vivian out of all women would have such a tattoo "Are you going to keep staring, or go down on me already?" My eyes dart up at her gaze and not to my shock she had a smirk and bit down on her bottom lip, I couldn't believe I'm on my knees for Vivian fucking Larson I'm not surprised. I've manifested.

"Not so fast Cherry" I smirked and before she could frown I lifted her by her thighs and spun her around before laying her on her back, "I want a good view before I go mad" I then forced her thighs open and tugged her lace underwear down.

Her beautiful little cunt appeared before me, and my cock throbbed inside my shorts the desire of slipping inside of her, but not yet bud, first we have to taste her slickness, I placed soft kisses between her thighs before sucking and licking rewarding her with the melody of her moans and without hesitation, I dug right into dessert, I harshly suck on her clit and taunt her by licking her edge.

I get greeted by one of Vivian's whimpers, which made my cock go fucking insane, I sucked on her clit and our eyes met above her cunt, gripping her thighs my nails dug into her boiling skin as she heavily panted while she propped herself on her elbows, she gave me a smirk while her chest bounced up and down, her beautiful dark wine hair bouncing with each curl as she sucked on her bottom lip.

It felt like a reward devouring her until her thighs clenched around my neck, but what irritated me, was she wouldn't give in, my skin felt on fire as she taunted me with a smile, "Come on sweetheart, you won't last that long" Another moan along with a whimper slips from her throat, "Fuck you" she yells through gritted teeth.

"Thats the goal" I grin while sliding a finger in, groaning from her wetness my cock throbs in pain, fuck this is going to get harder and harder, I then insert a second finger forcing my full length of finger inside her till my knuckles had been drenched, each thrust was harder and harder, and her moans got louder and fucking harder to resist.

She put up a good fight, but not good enough till I inserted a third finger, she grinding against my hand and face, my eyes admired the fight she put up but slowly, I knew she was coming down on me, riding her orgasm I suck on her clit meanwhile I hurriedly thrust my fingers inside her.

Smiling as I tasted her slickness I knew she was losing her own fight as she grasped and tugged on my hair grinding gracefully on my mouth, "Thats it Baby" I smirked when she let out a sudden loud moan, "Come on baby give up already" I teased gently but harshly bitting on her clit.