We walked out lugging our stuff. We were followed by a group of Lorien elves. We walked for about an hour until I could hear the rushing of the river. Our paced quickened until we reached the bank. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a gleam of the purest blonde hair. I realized that Galadriel and Celeborn were hear to wish us off. 

We walked over to them, and they had brought lunch. We sat down and ate with them. I talked to Galadriel most of the time, mostly  because I was lonely being the only girl. Once it was time to leave the Fellowship lined up in front of Lorien rulers. 

Galadriel went down the line giving each of us gift. She first went to Legolas, and she handed him a new homemade bow that was made in Lorien. He thanked her and examined the new bow, and I saw  him smile. 

She then went onto Merry and Pippin and handed them each a brand new elf made sword, or in their case a dagger. She then gave Sam a roll of elven rope. I smiled because Sam was always saying about how he should have brought rope. 

She gave Gimli three strands of her own hair. I thought back to when Gimli had called her a elf witch, and now he was asking for her hair. 

She then came to me. She reached out and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. It was kind of odd since she was much taller then me. She stepped back and pulled out a silver necklace. I looked at the thin silver chain that had a silver starflower on it. "It's beautiful!" I gasped "But I can't take this." I looked at her. 

She smiled.  She reached up and put it around my neck, and hooked it. "It was your mothers, she gave it to me a long time ago, and I held it, and now I am passing it on to you." I smiled, and tears came to my eyes knowing that this was my mothers. 

Galadriel moved down the line. I kept staring at my necklace. I gasped when I noticed that the chain and the starflower were both made out of mithriel, and the center of the flower was made out of diamond. 

Once we were done we were ushered to the boats. I got put in a boat with Legolas and Gimli.  Galadriel came up to our boat and motioned for me to join her. I walked over to her, and she hugged me again, and she whispered into my ear. "Give him a chance to explain his side of the story, it might surprise you" She smiled and walked on. 

I stepped into the boat, and sat down. "Is something wrong?" Legolas said walking up carrying the paddle. 

I looked up at him. I was thinking about what Galadriel had said. "What?  Oh, nothing. I'm fine." I said looking away. 

"Your necklace it's very pretty" He said pointing to the chain around my neck. I smiled weakly. 

"Thank you, it was my mothers" I said. He didn't say anymore. He stepped into the boat, without rocking it on bit. 

Gimli tottled up. "Are we ready?" He asked in his gruff voice. Legolas nodded. Gimli got in the boat, and it rocked back and forth.  I smiled. 

Legolas pushed off the bank, and we swayed into the river. Two other boats holding Aragorn, Frodo, and Sam in one boat, and Boromir, Merry, and Pippin in the other. 

We sailed off down the river. I turned to were we had pushed off, and I saw Galadriel waving at us. I waved back. Then when she was out of sight I turned forward. 

During most of the time we sat in silence. I watched the trees and mountains fly past us. I felt the wind pick up my hair and it fluttered. It was quite relaxing. Well until I heard it. 

One the second to last day  on the western side, I heard a far off roar, and the birds in the distance started cawing. I quickly turned to Legolas. I could tell that he had heard it too. "What was that?" I asked. 

"I'm not sure, but I don't think it is friendly to us." He said with a worried look in his eyes. I turned to  the shore and closed my eyes. 

Later that day we pulled along the side of the western shore. We jumped out of our boats. I heard more sounds from the distance. I walked over Aragorn. Legolas was already talking to him.

"We should not stay here." He said to Aragorn. I walked over.

"I agree with Legolas, I don't feel safe over here. There is something that draws nearer." I said loooking to the forest.

"Orcs watch over the eastern shore, we stay here for the night, its our last night. We have one more day of sailing." Aragorn said and he walked away.

I turned to Legolas, and I walked away. I saw Frodo, and I strolled over to him. 

"Are you feeling okay?" I aked.

"Yeah, it's just that... I miss Gandalf" He said putting his head down. 

I leaned in and hugged him. "I do too." I said. 

We put out our sleeping mats. I put my next to Frodo, and laid down.I wanted to watch over him. 

I still felt uneasy.