Alpha - Murder Trial - Chapter 26

Start from the beginning

"What do you wish to do? Stay quiet?" I asked, unsurely eyeing eomma.

"Jisoo is suspicious of her late husband's murder. I'm afraid the Jeon will detach their involvements from us... once they uncover the hidden truth," Eomma muttered. I blinked and turned to stare at Taehyung's awfully yellowish skin. He killed his average uncle, and everyone is dishing about it. Taehyung has to battle... two fronts in the war. The society and his own alliance.

"If we fall apart... the society will seize the opportunity to terminate us," I shook my head. We can't risk fighting amongst our own households. Mrs. Jeon can't find out about Taehyung's crime against her late husband. The truth must be buried to sustain a peaceful alliance between the allies. 

"You're right. Our only hope is Kim Taehyung. We must protect him at all costs," Eomma nodded, straightening her body. She told me to rest and left after the brief chat, so I turned to stare at Taehyung's injured body with a discouraged face.

Jae Yangcha supplied the society with too much information... to strike Taehyung. I'm afraid... we won't make it out in one piece. Sora. You should be ashamed! Taehyung is enduring the deadly turbulence because I chose to protect the silent killer! I bit my lower lips, shakily reaching out to hold Taehyung's hand. I have to help him. I dragged him into this mess.