XXIX

Solange sat at her sewing station quietly. She was deep in thought about what has been going on these past few months. Business was going good, she couldn't be more proud of herself. Jakari was graduating soon, good to say that Solange was a proud sister, she had already planned his graduation dinner. Not really a dinner, more of a party, you know how black people be.

Solange and Rod are still going strong, even though they are both busy people, especially with their businesses going smoothly. Today was the day that Rod was moving in. They felt it was convenient to be in each other's presence.

Hearing her phone ringing, she turned off the sewing machine and got up to answer it.

"Hello."

"Open the door." The line ended making Solange scrunch her face up.

"Damn I always fuck with the rude niggas." She shook her head and went downstairs to open the door. "And what he telling me open the door for, he got a whole ass key."

She opened the door and seen Rod with a bunch of suitcases.

"Boy what the hell?" Solange looked at her boyfriend.

He walked in and placed his stuff down, closing the door behind him.

"Well damn, no kiss? No "hello my beautiful chocolate queen that I love so dearly" Solange said.

Rod laughed and walked up to her, he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her waist, one hand on her butt. "Wassam mama." He pecked her lips multiple times.

"Mmm, hey baby." Solange smiled. "You smell good. What you wearing?"

"Panty dropper."

"Mmcht bye." Solange laughed.

"What you was doing?" He asked and pulled her onto his lap, sitting on the sofa.

"Sewing some clothes and stuff." Solange said.

"Mm I love a woman that's on her shit." He kissed her neck. "I feel like you got too much clothes on."

Solange giggled, "You just so horny, you didn't even put your stuff up yet."

Rod rubbed up her thigh, kissing her neck, "It can wait."

Solange sighed in pleasure, "Show me some."

Rod didn't waste any time, he picked her up swiftly and walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

we love a strong black man ✊🏽

Rod laid Solange on the bed softly, trailed kisses along her collarbone. He laid on top of her and lifted up her gown that she still had on. He trailed his hand up to her lady.

"No panties?" Rod looked at her and smirked.

Solange was a puddle by now, just being in the presence of her man made her melt.

Solange moaned softly once she felt Rod move his thumb across her clit.

"Lift up."

Solange lifted up slightly, so that Rod could take her gown off.

Rod trailed his hand back down to her lady, rubbing her clit gently. He moved up and began sucking on her nipple.

Solange was a moaning mess, she could cum multiple times off just foreplay. Rod just had that effect on her.

"Mm, i'm finna cum." Solange moaned.

"Do ya' shit mama." Rod said.

Solange moaned loudly once she reached her high.

Rod got up and undressed himself.

Solange bit her lip once she seen all of him, every time they had sex she would still act as if it was their first time.

Rod laid back on top of her and began tonguing her down. He rubbed himself on her lady, lubricating himself.

He pushed both her legs up, knees to her chest.

He lined himself up with her entrance, "You ready mama?"

Solange nodded her head.

"Words mama."

"Yes."

Rod pushed into her slowly, soft moans leaving both of their mouths.

He filled her up, and then pulled back out slowly. And then he slammed right back in.

He thrusted into her at a slow and painful pace, hitting her spot multiple times causing her to cry out.

Solange looked down with her mouth wide open, she watched as he disappeared in and out of her.

"Aw fuck." Solange looked up at Rod, eyes watering slightly. He hit all of her spots and continuously hit them over and over driving her insane.

Rod grabbed her legs and moved them up higher, behind her head. This position made Solange moan out more, tears now streaming down her face.

"Fuck mama. You love me?" Rod moaned lowly.

Solange moaned loudly, "Fuck yes, I love you. Keep going baby."

Rod sped up his space. "Fuck i'm finna nut."

"I'm finna cum." Solange moaned.

Rod leaned down and kissed her.

Solange cried out once she came, squirting all over herself and Rod. Rod came soon after.

Her body shook roughly, deep breaths coming from both of them. Rod pulled out of her slowly causing her to whimper.

Rod got up and walked into the bathroom to run the water for a bath.

Solange got up slowly, her legs feeling like jello. She walked to the bathroom slowly.

She sat on the toilet and did her business.

Rod helped her into the warm water, getting in behind her.

He rubbed up her sides gently, leaving loving kisses on her neck. Solange smiled.

"I don't know how imma keep you off my ass now." Solange said.

"I'm a bad fever, you can't shake me phat." Rod laughed.

"Bae! Come get this food." Solange yelled from the kitchen.

Rod was in the living room, playing the game.

"Man you a fuck nigga!" Kai screamed at Rod through his mic.

Rod laughed, "Nah nigga you just ass."

"Man i'm off this." Kai said.

"Aight nigga i'll hit you later." Rod said, then turned the game off.

"Rod-

"I'm coming guh, stop yelling." Rod walked into the kitchen.

Solange mugged him once he came in, "Nigga know he heard me the first time."

"My bad mama." He leaned down and pecked her lips.

He wrapped his arms around her, "I love you Solange."

Solange smiled, "I love you too Rodney."

——

AND IM BACKKKKKK

i felt bad so i gave y'all a sex scene 😔😔😔😔

slow updates maybe? short chapter tho.

LONGER chapter tomorrow, bye babiessssss