XVII

Sᴏʟᴀɴɢᴇ Aᴘᴏʟʟᴏ Jᴀᴍᴇs

I kept trying to get into contact with Zyair, but his phone kept going to voicemail.

I called once again, finally the call went through.

"Hello." A girl voice said.

I pulled the phone away from my ear with a mug. I know i'm not tripping.

"Yea hey, who's this ? Where Zyair ?" I asked.

"This Kiomi, he busy right now he gonna talk to you later." There was a giggle then the line went dead.

I placed my phone down.

Nah, it gotta be a prank.

We was just on a date last week, and had sex at that. I must be crazy ?

I was in shock. The fuck he got going on ?

He was just saying he wanted me ? But got bitches answering his phone, not even bitches his ex.

I grabbed my keys and left the house

"Fuck you mean his ex answered the phone ?" Aaliza scrunched her face up.

Out of everybody me and Aaliza was the closest.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Girl I was flabbergasted."

"Bitch what type of timing he on..."

"I don't even know, one minute you saying you want this and that with me, but got your ex answering your phone. On top of that, this bitch been taunting me on social media, I do not know this girl at all." I said.

I was mad as fuck. Yea me and Zyair not officially together, but we were doing couple shit, and expressing our feelings to each other.

I have the right to be mad. Maybe I got attached too fast ?

(this is a problem for me, i hurt myself by getting attached too fast)

I sighed, "Part of me wants to buss the windows of his car, but i'm not gone do it."

"If you won't I will." Aaliza shrugged.

I laughed, "Girl, I don't even wanna talk about this no more, imma get more mad than what I already am."

"Okay then let's talk about your clothing." She said.

"I think I wanna have Azura model some clothes for me." I said.

"That's a good idea, I feel like you should do more than make clothes though."

"What should I make ?" I asked.

"You could make bonnets, silk pillows, things like that."

"Ouuu that's definitely gone make sales forreal." I nodded.

Hearing the door open, Jakaii walked in.

"Hello family !" He said, rubbing his stomach.

"No we don't have no food." I shook my head.

"Mmcht, y'all been here all day and ain't cook ? I'm leaving this family." He said sighing.

"You so dramatic." Aaliza rolled her eyes.

Jakaii looked at me, "Why you over here anyway."

"Because, I had to talk to Aaliza about something." I said.

"About what ?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it."

I ain't wanna tell him, I know he was gonna confront Zyair about it, aggressively might I add. I didn't want him to end a genuine friendship over me.