𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎

Sᴏʟᴀɴɢᴇ Aᴘᴏʟʟᴏ Jᴀᴍᴇs

"You can never act right Apollo !"

"You always do dumb shit ! You gone lose your life to these streets !"

"You just like your damn daddy."

I sat on my bed with an emotionless expression listening to my mother's constant nagging. Same shit she always told me, i'm just like my daddy, I guess. Only reason I got into this street shit was to help put food on the table and to take over the drug business for my daddy.

My momma don't like that tho, I understand her frustration, but it's not easy to let this shit go, fast money is addictive.

"I just want what's best for you Apollo." My momma said with tears clouding her eyes.

"I understand ma. I'm trying but it's difficult I can't just leave this shit ma." I sighed. She nodded her head and tapped my thigh.

"I want you to make it out, I need you to make it out."

I owe it to her to make it out before it's too late..
------
Zʏᴀɪʀ Aᴢɪᴇʟ Fᴇʟɪx

"When you gone leave these streets ?" My grandma asked.

I shrugged.

"Whenever i'm ready maw." I said.

She sighed and continued watching her show.

My maw wanted me to leave this street shit alone, but I don't want to. Call me stubborn or hardheaded but I love this fast money.

I never touched this much money. I can't let this shit slip through my fingers.

I won't leave this street shit.

-----

a lil intro !