XX

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Solange was seated outside in her grandmother's backyard for the annual family reunion. She was too busy slapping away flies to notice the tall figure of Zyair approaching where her, Jakaii, and Trezzy were seated.

Jakaii and Trezzy were laughing at the way she would swat away the flies, and curse them out after.

"Man this shit not funny, these motherfuckers aggravating." Solange huffed.

Zyair walked up to the group, he was very high to say the least.

"Wassam y'all." Zyair said.

He slapped hands with Jakaii and Trezzy, sitting down in the empty chair beside them.

Solange smiled once she seen her favorite cousin running in her direction.

"Mocha !" Yassy yelled whilst jumping on Solange's lap.

"Hi Yassy !" Solange smiled.

"Girl I missed you !" Yassy smiled.

"I missed you more." Solange said.

"Where Zoe ?" Solange asked.

Zoe was Yassy's and her boyfriend, Zavion, daughter.

"She over there with her daddy." Yassy pointed.

"So she don't see us sitting here." Jakaii said looking at Trezzy.

"Apparently not." Trezzy replied.

Yassy got up from Solange's lap and approached the two.

"Hi favorite cousins." Yassy smiled.

"Nah, don't tell us hey now." Jakaii rolled his eyes.

Jakaii lived for the dramatics, it was the funniest thing about him.

"I don't wanna see you in my presence anymore." Jakaii turned away.

Solange laughed at her brother's dramatics, she was used to it, but it didn't make it any less funnier.

"Boy whatever." Yassy laughed.

"Where Zoe and Zavion ?" Trezzy asked.

"Over there." Yassy pointed at one of the big tables that was in the middle of the yard.

Everybody was conversing while Solange just sat and listened.

She was in her thoughts, plus she didn't plan on staying long, she had to make a drop.

Solange really didn't like selling drugs, anything could wrong at any given moment. But this is what she had to do in order to start her boutique.

She was really here only for the food, she didn't fuck with her family like that. They were too judgmental and nosey.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she was knocked out of her thoughts.

"Lemme holla at you real quick." Zyair said.

Solange thought about it for a moment, sighing she got up and followed behind Zyair.

He guided her to his car that was parked in the front of the house.

Hopping in the passenger side she leaned the seat back. Solange was a little sleepy due to bagging up product and sewing clothes the night before.