XXIII

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ
Vᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Dᴀʏ 3
(sᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ 2, ɪᴍ ʟᴀᴢʏ)

Solange was conflicted. She felt as though she shouldn't have feelings for two people at once.

She's scared to be with Zyair, mainly because he didn't have goals, he wanted to stay in the streets. Solange is leaving the streets. She counted her money and she had enough to start her boutique.

Rod had goals, he knew what he wanted to do with his life. He was opening a community center and a tattoo shop.

Solange thought Rod was the better option.

Solange had listed the pros and cons, and honestly Rod was everything she wanted in a man. Not just relationship wise but friendship wise as well. They connected in so many ways.

"You ready ?" Azura asked.

"Yea come on." Solange said.

Today everyone was going jet skiing. Today was more of a chill beach day. Tomorrow they would have a game night, consisting of drinking games, of course.

When they arrived at the beach, they found a place to lounge. After getting situated they walked over to the place where they were doing jet skiing.

They were handed vests. They had to go only two at a time on separate jet skis, seeing as they had to ride with an instructor and there were only two.

"I'm going first." Solange said.

"Imma go after." Kai added.

After they were done taking turns on jet skis, they went back to relaxing at their spot.

Solange was laying on a blanket next to Rod, while Kai and Aaliza were cuddled up. The rest were in the water playing marco polo.

Solange noticed how close Zyair and Nova were, but she decided not to speak on it.

(🧍🏽)

"Longe ?" Aaliza reached over Kai and tapped Solange.

Solange sat up a lil, "Wassup ?"

"You see what i'm seeing ?" Aaliza asked.

Solange tooted her lips up, "Mhm."

"What y'all talking about ?" Jakaii budged in.

"Zyair and Nova." Aaliza said.

Jakaii looked to where Zyair and Nova were, they sure were cozy, he thought.

Rod decided to look too.

"Ain't you used to fuck with him ? Why she all on him like that ?" Rod scrunched his face up.

Solange shrugged, "I'm not worried about that right now, let's just finish this vacation."

The sun had started to set when they were on the way home. Solange took pictures of the sunset. She found the vibrant mixes of red to be very beautiful.

She took a lot of pictures of the sunset on this vacation. The sunset was very different from the ones in Texas.

Solange decided she wanted to go and chill in the jacuzzi that was in the backyard. Yes they had just come from the beach, but Solange preferred to be in enclosed spaces of water.

Everybody was chilling around in the house, so she knew she was gonna have some peace and quiet while in the jacuzzi.

After getting changed into a bathing suit, she went in the backyard and got into the hot body of water.

She exhaled a long sigh feeling the water release the tension in her muscles.

Solange was too caught up in relaxing to notice Zyair getting into the water.

She lifted her head up and rolled her eyes.

"Can I help you ?" Solange asked.

"Trynna see what's the deal between us." Zyair said.

"Ain't no deal Zyair..." Solange trailed off.

"And why not ?"

"Because i'm not finna put all my energy into you, when there's someone in that house ready to compromise with me." Solange said.

"So i'm not ready to be with you ? That's what you saying ?" Zyair raised his eyebrow.

"That's exactly what i'm saying."

"Explain.." Zyair said.

"Zyair, you made me talk with you in that car that day at my family's reunion. You talk about wanting me, you agreed with me saying we should take it slow. But then when I proceeded to hit you up and try to hang with you, I always got no response."

"I-

Solange waved her hand, "No, let me finish. I was putting more energy into trying to even give you another chance, after you practically begged for one, you proceeded to not reciprocate that energy."

"And I honestly don't think you'll ever be ready for me, and I don't want you to be. I'm not gonna waste my time on you, when there's a man in that house who wants to match my energy." Solange finished off.

Zyair took in everything she said, and he knew he was wrong. He fed her bullshit.

Zyair nodded, "So we done ? No friendship or nothing ?"

"Zyair you can barely communicate with me how are we even gonna try for a friendship ? We were working on that, but that ship has sailed."

"Cool." Zyair said.

"And plus, I seen how you was with Nova. Pretty lame of you if you ask me." Solange got out the water and wrapped the plush towel she brought with her around her body.

Zyair sucked his teeth, "We just friends."

"Mm, that's what every nigga say. But I truly don't care, do as y'all please, y'all grown. Just keep y'all shit away from me, weird snake asses." Solange said walking away.

She definitely was gonna keep her distance from Nova, she wanted to refrain from doing her like she did Imani.

Solange and Rod were cuddled up watching movies.

"I seen you and Zyair earlier. What was that about ?" Rod asked as he rubbed circles on her exposed shoulder.

"Told him what it was, that I was done putting energy into him. Especially when there's someone who's ready to give me the world and more." Solange said.

"Mmm, is that right ?" Rod smirked at her.

"Yea..." Solange said.

"Come here."

Solange climbed onto his lap.

"I do wanna give you the world and more, let me know when you ready for that." Rod said, massaging her butt.

Solange leaned down and pecked his lips softly.

"I'm ready for the treatment I deserve." She said.

"Let me give you this treatment then. Take allis off." Rod pulled at her bra strap.

Solange happily obliged.

wc:1021