III

Sᴏʟᴀɴɢᴇ Aᴘᴏʟʟᴏ Jᴀᴍᴇs
(excuse any mistakes.)

"Move damn." I said to Seven.

Seven was a ex boyfriend of mine that I fuck from time to time. Ain't none there for him no more. He just come when I need.

"Mmcht, why you always playing wimme Solange." He said.

"I ain't playing witchu nigga, you know what it is with me, I been established that. If youn like it leave me alone dawg." I said getting up.

I walked into the kitchen with him hot on my trail.

"Mocha, I been trying witchu man and you know that. I want a solid relationship with you man." He said.

I rolled my eyes, that's the same shit he said last time.

"As I recall that's the same thing you told me last time, then you went and cheated on me with Imani." I said.

"Man, you ain't never gonna let that go bruh." He sighed.

"I sure the fuck ain't, nigga you cheated on me with my ex best friend. Dirty ass nigga." I said.

Grabbing my Krazy Kookie Dough ice cream out the freezer I put it on the counter. Grabbing a spoon, I opened the cap and began eating my ice cream.

"Damn this shit good." I hummed.

"So you gone sit in my face and eat while i'm trynna have a conversation with you." He said.

"Yep, it's nothing to talk about. I done told you many times already, I don't see myself with you. You just somebody I fuck from time to time." I said.

Do these niggas how they do you.

He scoffed, "Ight then, find you some new dick, i'm out."

"And will. Bye nigga." I waved.

----

Groaning I turned over in my bed hearing my phone ringing.

"Hello." I said.

"Where you at mawmaw asking for you, you was supposed to be here at the cookout a hour ago." Jakaii said.

"Oh shit, i'm on my way, I fell asleep." I said getting out my bed.

"Alright bye."

"Bye." I said.

-----

"My bad maw i'm here." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey my baby, you look beautiful." She said.

I blushed, "Thank you maw."

(her outfit)

"Jakaii and them in the back, gone head

"Jakaii and them in the back, gone head." She tapped my butt.

I walked to the backyard spotting Jakaii, Trezzy, and Zyair. They all besties now I guess.