XXVI

LMFAOOOO, i'm back my bad y'all.

Solange walked to her bathroom sluggishly. Tired was not the word for the way she felt. Preparing a business was hard, she was up all night creating a design for the boutique. She wanted everything to be done perfectly.

On top of everything else, she was also helping Jakari build a bond with Sanaa. There was some progress, but she knew it would take time.

It was only 8 in the morning and Solange was up getting ready for the day. Today Rod was opening the community center. While Solange was up Rod was still sound asleep on his side of the bed.

He practically lived there, but they haven't talked about him moving in. They knew that would be a big step in the relationship, it could be for better or worse.

Rod hated to be woken out of his sleep, so Solange let him sleep for a few while she did her morning hygiene.

After her hygiene, she quietly walked over to Rod's side of the bed to attempt to wake him up.

She pulled her robe closer to her body due to the slight breeze from the ceiling fan.

She pecked his face lightly causing him to stir in sleep.

"Baby, wake up." Solange whispered.

Rod groaned and turned over.

"Rodney get up."

Solange climbed on top of his lap.

"I'm up." Rod said with a raspy voice.

Rod sat up on the headboard, pulling Solange closer on his lap.

Solange groaned lightly due to the friction, she was completely nude under her robe.

Rod licked his lip, "What you got up under here."

He pulled the top of her robe down gently.

"Find out."

Rod pulled her robe back more, soon revealing her naked body.

Rod trailed his fingers up and down her thighs, causing her to become hot.

Rod pulled her face towards his and sloppily kissed her.

He put his hands inbetween her thighs and dragged his finger up and down her wet slit, teasing her.

Solange moaned lowly into the kiss. Rod began to rub gentle circles on her clit.

Solange moaned from the attention her clit was receiving.

Solange lifted herself up slightly, allowing her to pull down Rod's sweats along with his boxers.

Solange gently ran her thumb over Rod's tip collecting the little bit of precum.

Rod inserted his ring finger and middle finger into Solange's core, keeping his thumb on her clit.

Solange threw her head back in pleasure. Rod sped the pace of his fingers up. Solange soon came all over his fingers.

Solange deeply sighed once her high came down.

Rod lifted Solange up and helped her ease down onto his dick.

Solange moaned loudly once she felt him enter all the way into her.

Rod looked at her, "You ready?"

"Yes."

Solange began to bounce up and down slowly, emitting soft moans from both her and Rod.

Rod locked his arms around her waist and began slamming himself into her from the bottom.

"Ouu baby." Solange moaned loudly.

The sound of their moans and her wetness filled the room.

"Ride yo shit mama." Rod groaned.

"I'm finna cum!" Solange moaned loudly.

"Cum on yo dick baby."

Solange soon reached her peak, her body shaking in the process.

Rod came soon after her, releasing his load inside her.

They sat intertwined, catching their breath.

"Time to get ready." Solange pecked his cheek.

i tried y'all 🖐️

"You look so handsome baby." Solange smiled at Rod.

Rod wrapped his arms around her waist, "Thank you beautiful."

He pecked her lips twice.

"You nervous?" Solange asked.

"Nah, been waiting on this." Rod answered.

They were currently inside the community center. It was packed outside, all Rod had to do was give a little speech and cut the big red ribbon.

"Well come on."

After the grand opening, and letting people roam around the center Rod and Solange went home.

They were cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie.

"I'm proud of you." Solange said.

"Thank you mama." Rod said.

"Of course, now all you have left is the barbershop." Solange said.

"Yea, and you got the boutique." Rod said.

"I got people working on it right now, I want everything to be perfect." Solange said.

"Yo shit gone thrive baby."

"I hope so." Solange frowned.

"It will." Rod smiled.

They settled into a comfortable silence until Solange remembered that she didn't take a plan B.

"Bae, we need a plan B." Solange said.

"Go check the cabinet, I bought one yesterday."

Solange got up and went to check the cabinet.

Seeing the box, she opened it and popped the pill into her mouth. She grabbed a water from the refrigerator and washed the pill down.

She went back into the living room and got right back up under Rod.

"You needa stop nutting in me forreal, i'm starting to feel like a twinkie."

Rod laughed, "You the one who said you wanted a baby."

"I was high." Solange lied.

"Allat lying, and plus yo shit too good to be pulling out, can't help myself." Rod said.

"Trust me I know."

just a lil filler, full chapter tmrw.