29

DAMAGE CONTROL

Onika
LA
July 11th

"Mama said give her here," King ran over, holding his arms out. Symere was on the other side of the street, standing on his toes. He looked over here then his head whipped down the street as Beyonce, Baby, Chris, and Ken zipped away on ATVs.

For some odd reason, Beyonce was awake at four in the morning on a FaceTime call with her crew, talking about ATVs. By the time the sun rose, there were five ATVs in the driveway.

"You tell your mama I said no. She's not about to hurt my baby," I bounced Naomi on my lap. She was in awe of her mother, her head following as she watched Beyonce fly up and down the street, up and down the hill.

"She wants to go," He wiggled his fingers for her.

"King she said no. That means no. Get over there fast before they run you over," Robyn snapped her fingers and King ran across the street, screeching when he saw the four of them, racing his way.

I sat back and Naomi laid back too. I rubbed her tummy and gave the two of them my attention again, "Like I was saying, she wants me to sit and have a mature conversation with Draya and Chris."

Solana sucked her teeth, "How does she think that's gonna work? Draya's hoe ass wouldn't know maturity if it slapped her on the ass."

"I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but the bitch has literally been picking with me since I got pregnant. I wanna whoop her ass."

"That shady hoe. And Chris is an idiot."

"If it weren't for you, Beyonce would be the dummy and Draya would be carrying her baby."

"And she knows that. That's why she keeps picking with you."

I liked to think Beyonce wasn't that damn dumb, but unfortunately, that's what had the three of us sitting here watching our baby mama put our kids in danger. She was better now, but that horny teenager was still inside her. Draya had been searching for a way in, and she thought Beyonce's need for sex was how she was gonna do it, but the bitch was dead wrong.

My mama's advice had never been so right.

Draya had her information all wrong. She thought I was gone. She thought Beyonce was laying in a cold bed at night, and she thought she was gonna be the one warming it up for her. And because she thought I was no longer in eyesight, the bitch thought she could try me.

She'd called Beyonce's phone in the middle of the night, but Beyonce was awake with the kids, feeding Yomi and midnight snacking with the boys.

Draya had me fucked up. I answered and she was on the other end, moaning my girlfriend's name. My blood had never run so hot. I almost flashed the fuck out.

But I had the upper hand if I played my cards right. I hung up on her and called her again once Beyonce joined me back in bed, knowing Draya wasn't going to answer.

I left her a voicemail with no words and a whole lot of sucking. That hussy was getting closer and closer to the live show I planned on throwing her if she kept this shit up.

"I don't even know how to move now that she's having Chris' baby. He's Beyonce's best friend and they're always together, and now Draya has her ass held up in Chris' house. She's not going to give him up and I'm not going to ask her to. I didn't come here to isolate her, but I don't want her around that snake. She's literally unloyal to everybody. I can promise you she's fucking somebody else while pregnant."

Robyn nodded, "It's not even a question."

"What am I supposed to do y'all?"

Naomi screamed when she saw Beyonce coming up the hill again, coming to a loud halt that almost threw her off of that thing.