7

Onika
LA
July 13th

"Who are you?" Beyoncé's oldest son, King asked me, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hello to you too."

"Huh?"

"It's polite to greet a person before you start questioning them."

"Saying hello?"

I nodded my head, "Say hello first."

"Hello."

"Hi King."

"Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of your mama's."

"It's my birthday."

"How old are you today?"

"I'm five."

"You're a big boy."

He nodded with his lips pursed out and leaned back against the couch, looking just like Beyoncé. She taught him that, I know she did. "That's what my mama said. She used to call me little man, but I'm big now so Sy is little now."

Beyoncé was laced all through the boy. It was obvious he wanted to be just like her. Whether she knew it or not.

"You having a baby?" He asked me bluntly.

"Yes."

"With my mama?"

"Yes."

"Okay," He got up and ran off into the group of other kids.

Beyoncé had a large family, but that was expected when she was on baby mama #3 at twenty-two. One minute she was all over Robyn and the next she was all over Solana. She was such a whore, I wouldn't be surprised if #4 was on her way.

When I told my mama, she looked Beyoncé up, saw that she had two different baby mamas, and almost cussed me out. My daddy had to talk her down and they both talked to me with some sense. It took them a minute, but I wasn't too moved. I was already pregnant and Beyoncé hadn't told me that she didn't want this baby. It'd already happened, and they loved me anyway.

They wanted to meet her but until that whore got her act together, they weren't going to see her face.

Robyn and Solana were coming over, bouncing with 'Happy Birthday King' hats on. They sat on either side of me.

"What you doing over here by yourself?"

I shrugged, "I don't even know why Beyoncé invited me."

"We begged her a little bit."

"Why?"

"Girl because if not, Beyoncé would literally keep you away from all of us. She tried that shit with me," Solana started, "But that's not right. Our kids are siblings. It's not right to keep them away from each other. We have to be united on that front."

"Y'all are so damn intense. For real."

"We kind of have to be," Robyn said, "Our baby mama won't."

"So we have to pick up the pieces because she's a child?"

"Unfortunately, but you don't have to. If that's not something you wanna do, you do not have to."

"If I were to get an abortion—"

"We wouldn't blame you. We wouldn't judge you. Both of us had the same thoughts you're having right now. You want that baby? You'll have us. We will see you through the fog that our whore puts us through. Robyn did it for me when I was pregnant, we're just passing along the favor. If you want it."