17

GRUDGES

Onika
NY
September 12th

Beyonce walked into the office on her phone, having more than one conversation at a time. She was obviously stressed, but stress came with handling your business.

"Lana I was just over there, it's gonna be a minute... I know. Y'all both can't talk at the same time. Stop. Please... Tony I really don't need to hear you saying anything. I have a lot going on right now."

She shut the door and stood against it, sighing as she listened to whoever was on the other end talk her head off. She looked like she wanted to cry, trying her hardest to say something but being unable to get her point across.

That was enough.

I climbed down and met her at the door, taking her phone and ending the call. They would get to her later, and she would stress about all that later.

Today, she had her first appointment, and though it was early, she would still ask to know the gender. She was itching, kept asking me what I felt like I was having.

She was excited, and that was softening me up.

"Hi."

She sighed before she hugged me with one arm, her free hand holding my belly. She laid her head on my shoulder and I rubbed the back of her neck to calm her down.

"How you doing?" I asked, because obviously she needed it more than me.

But she pulled away and practically ignored the problems she walked in with. She smiled at me and down at my belly that was barely showing. I had worn a too-tight shirt purposely. I was bigger than when she saw me last, and I knew she would notice.

"Look at you. You're getting fat."

"Get the fuck off of me," I pushed her just for her to giggle and walk me back to the table, helping me up onto it.

"I'm glad I could help fat girl."

"Beyonce I'm gonna make you leave."

She kissed my forehead, "Only thing fat about you is that ass."

"I missed you."

I said it first, and that had her beaming.

"Oh really?" She pecked my lips slow, her eyes refusing to leave mine, "You missed me baby?"

I held her by the nape of her neck, kissing her back and nodding my head. If I gave this girl an inch, she took a mile every single time.

I told myself to be careful with letting her in because she needed a strict hand to keep her on track, but I was deviating. She was here and I was so happy.

Still, in the back of my mind, I told myself to be careful.

Our kissing grew deeper than it was supposed to, and she was unbuttoning my jeans, thinking she was so slick.

I adjusted and allowed her in until her fingers grazed through my wetness. She slipped her tongue in my mouth just as she slipped her fingers inside my walls and I moaned when I wasn't supposed to.

I held her cheeks and pulled away, just for her to push her fingers deeper, smirking when I gasped.

I had to fight to get my words out, whining through my moans, "She's gonna come in here, s-stop."

"You want me to stop or you wanna cum?" She was knuckles deep inside me, her thumb circling around my clit.

"C-Cu— Stop. I wanna cu— Stop," I hung up onto her, my hips moving with her rhythm.