20

DEATH OF A BACHELOR

Onika
LA
December 8th

I rolled over into Beyonce's embrace until she began to wake up. I went back to my side of her bed, keeping my eyes shut, waiting for her to hurry up and get over here. And it didn't take very long.

She propped herself up right next to me and rubbed my thigh until I opened my eyes.

"Happy birthday beautiful."

"Thank you."

"That's why you were all over me, waking me up? You wanted me to tell you happy birthday?"

"Shh, stop complaining," I sat up against the headboard and called for her, my legs spreading for her to come between.

She looked shocked, but it took her no time to come, kissing me and holding my belly. I guided her free hand under my gown, let her feel the wetness seeping from inside me.

I caged her in and brought her to me, my moans hitting her ear, feeling her fingers fill my walls. She kissed my face real sweet, singing me a happy birthday song and matching her strokes to her own rhythm.

"I'm so happy you didn't go home," She trailed her kisses down my neck into my cleavage, her fingers working me, pushing deeper and pressing against my spots.

I was happy I didn't go home too.

"You must be trying to keep me."

My walls held onto her tight as my head fell back against the headboard.

These pregnancy hormones had my arousal at an all time high. If her touch had been a four before, it was a fourteen now.

I dug my fists into her sheets and met her halfway, riding her fingers to the knuckle. I couldn't stop my moaning if I wanted to. This feeling was like heaven, and I was fighting hard to get through those pearly gates.

The sound of my juices against her digits drove me crazy, refusing to let myself stop until I was satisfied.

"So close baby," She whispered against my lips, "Cum for me."

I lifted my head back up, my lips parting. We stared each other down, her eyes creating a heady aura as she teased me.

"I love you so much Onika, more than you'll ever know," She kissed me again and we moved in complete harmony, grinding and kissing, pushing me until I lost it, my waterfall flowing down on her hand and down her forearm, "I love you," She helped me ride out my orgasm until I crumpled down onto the bed.

She came hovering over me, opening my mouth for me and sliding those digits between my lips. I sucked them dry, licked them clean and brought her down to kiss me, my tongue reaching for hers and making her taste herself.

"Happy birthday again pretty lady," She pecked my lips then lowered herself to my belly, kissing it, "And good morning to you little lady."

I was in a state of euphoria, my emotions all jumbled up because of this baby.

She was talking to her daughter, caressing my thigh and resting her head on my thigh, leaving kisses on my belly. I nuzzled her closer and let her talk.

My orgasm high never left me. I was buzzing like a beehive, so damn scared of the feeling that was growing inside me.

The sun rose slow and gradual like it listened to Beyonce's voice, rising with her.

She kissed my belly one more time before she came up to lay beside me. She just stared; didn't care that I was looking right back with the screw face.

"What?"