Thanks and What's next

First of all, I would like to thank all my awesome readers for choosing my book to read. I know I've said this and most likely bored you with it before but its a freakin' rush when my stories get added to reading lists and when it's added to 'best stories'  or 'loved stories'  Whoop, Whoop!  I do a little Happy Dance.

Yeah, not  so much though when it's added to 'rubbish books'  Haha, yeah, that's not fun! But that's life for you.

So anyway and even bigger thank you to those that have read along and voted and commented.  It's what kept me motivated and smiling all the way through. 

But, enough of me waffling.  Next up is Chris's story and its should start in a couple of weeks.  Just keep changing my mind.  But I hope you'll will join me on his ride.

Now... going back to Riley Jo and Adam... yeah, I was thinking about a Bonus Chapter?  So any input you might want to throw out there, now's the time to do it.  I was thinking about giving you the deets on their first night?  

Or maybe something fun? Hmm, not sure.  But keep an eye out!

~ ~ ~

And as you might have gathered from the Epilogue.  Yeah, Casey and Danny will get a story, not sure if its a Novella yet.  I might write it and post it along with Connor and Max's story of how they met.  

And yeah, Gracie, Adam's and Riley Jo's daughter will get her own story.  I'm a sucker for Age-gap!

I'm gonna be writing Lockwood books for the next two years at least!  Phew, so many ideas.

Right, that's enough from me.

Hope y'alls stick around and thanks again!

Chrissy