Forty-Three

~ ~ Jackson ~ ~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~ ~ Jackson ~ ~

What was that saying?

Sometimes life tosses out curveballs? Some we dodge, but others landed just where you wanted them.

Well, this curveball landed me right where I wanted to be.

Getting married... to Maddy Lockwood.

"Sonofabitch!" grumbled my brother, staring at his reflection, yanking on the knot of his tie. He hated them.

And honestly I wasn't fairin' much better. "Riley Jo will spit feathers if she see's you yanking on that thing."

Riley Jo had organised our entire day from start to finish. As well as picking out our outfits, which granted, these suits she had us wearing were real fine. Mine matched the colour of our eyes, she said.

Where Logan's was a darker grey tone, and he wore a blue shirt with a pink tie to my white shirt with dark blue silk tie.

I was thankful they weren't identical. Yeah, being twins was fine an' all, but wearing matching clothes—nah, we hadn't done that since being five years old.

But that wasn't what sold us on them... Maddy would love them, she said. So no matter how uncomfortable we felt in them. We both wore them proudly.

That, and it was only for one day. We could suck it up.

But that wasn't all. Riley Jo had been like a tornado these last few days, tearing through our normally quiet well ran ranch transforming into a wedding venue fit for royalty.

I'd never seen so many people mulling around, looking at us like we were the ones that shouldn't be here.

Now normally, I would have said something about her barking out orders like some kind of Drill-Sergeant, but Adam told us they just found out she was pregnant again and her hormones had kicked in much earlier than the first time.  And he gave warning that if we valued our lives, we should just smile and nod.

Maddy was both thrilled and a little sad upon hearing the news of her sister expecting another baby. I think she hoped she would be pregnant by now and even though we'd been making up for lost time since the shooting, she still hadn't got caught.

Well, when I say making up for lost time, that had been true until a week ago when she had declared herself 'off-limits' till after the wedding.

Me and Logan had no clue why she suddenly wanted to wait, but when she threatened to sleep in her own room if we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, then we begrudgingly agreed.

So this past week had felt more like a month, and we had both been walking around with a serious case of blue-balls and I was getting so backed up, I was 'bout ready to bust a nut... literally.

Even right now my damn dick was being a nuisance, sitting up every time I had a thought about tonight—our wedding night and our first night as husband and wife.

Shattered Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें