Looking At

Another day passes by Wei Wuxian falls asleep in pain. He had dreamt that someday, he will finally be able to go asleep in Lan Wangji's embrace. His hope turn to dust the moment he let him go that day.

Wei Wuxian woke up early in the morning. It was too uncharacteristic of him to be up even before the Lan's. He cooked for them, help Wen Zhuliu clean the house.

"Happy birthday A-Ying..." Wen Zhuliu said

Wei Wuxian spent that morning fussing, laughing, and joking as if nothing matters right now. He has a full day with Lan Wangji, a full whole day.

Lan Wangji came down already dressed. It was a cold morning. The air smells of winter and the chill was comforting.

Wei Wuxian greeted Lan Wangji with a smile as always. "Let's go, Lan Zhan!"

Wen Zhuliu decided not to follow. This conversation with his nephew was something he expected. He decided to clear and packed their things. Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren, and Lan Tian decided to celebrate after they got back home. To be merry one last time.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji packed their bare necessities and hit the road to leave the world behind. Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian's hand and secure him dearly by his side. Both they thought, it was time for an escapade to finally give purpose and meaning to their life. So they headed oo with their raging hearts and fiery soul—to wherever the endless road leads them.

'please gods... I am so happy right now... Please let me have it until the end. Let me enjoy this limited time with him.' Wei Wuxian prayed

The journey they had with their hands intertwined was the purest form of hash. In a world of their own, they could trip and gentle breeze brushing past their skin. Taste the best of creams and made the sweetest form of love. Watch the scenes as they sat side by side unminding of all the gazes darted at them.

Wei Wuxian would not hold anyone responsible for what he will do nor he would blame anyone who may happen to know him. He just wants to avoid any feeling of guilt or upset.

There was no way ye could be saved not was there a way where Lan Wangji be allowed to know. His mind had been set and he was determined to achieve the result.

He just needed the right time, the right moment...

Wei Wuxian never want anyone to feel that he did this because he was weak and tired, no—he just felt out of the place, a burden—more like a failure. To constantly feeling hopeless and more than not, experiencing the same loneliness that swallowed him whole.

The feeling he had for quite some time was blunt. The uncertainty that breached his resolve now again place him in the same scenario where he felt so helpless, the time Lan Wangji had distanced himself.

Once, he believed that things would get better, but then adding to that, he hated the thought of waking up to the knowledge of a failed romance.

There was once a time he felt so unsure. Whether it was right or wrong of him to want to do this. He was taunted by the raging question buried in his mind, 'why should I struggle? He is happy I know it.'

He was scared to discover who he was inside.

A shameless possessive freak.

Those thirteen years though have shaped him. To continuously smile even breaking apart inside, nonetheless have made him grown a lot, and made him mature enough to think for himself.

He had been through ups and downs, gaining and losing everything precious along the way. There was nothing more that could make him happy was to stay by this person's side.