Field Trip

Feng An did not like the situation. She sat on the couch of the student council room, eyes rimmed red, and was about to cry.

It's been days. Days, after she and Lan Wangji had that talk and the man, is annoyed with her. She even noticed that he had become even more protective of Wei Wuxian.

She saw him letting Wei Wuxian sleep on his lap, gently caressed his hair, and even hum songs for him. Watch him pat Wei Wuxian on the head or pat his cheek, playing together on a single piano. Sitting together, reading together, spend all of their time together!

"Your Lan Wangji is enamored by Wei Wuxian..." One of her friends stated as a matter of fact, "it looked like he likes him."

Absurd. She mentally shouted. There's no way the pristine, gentlemen and revered Lan Wangji to like a man, he is not a cut-sleeve or so she wanted to believe.

However, cut-sleeve or not. Lan Wangji is her's.

[A few days later]

Wei Wuxian happily squealed through the window as he watched the scenery. It was a rainy cold day, the blurs made by the raindrops made the scenery more beautiful for Wei Wuxian's eyes.

Lan Wangji, who is by his side, remembered how Wei Wuxian said that it was his first time going on a school field trip. He listened to how Wei Wuxian remained on house detention for fear of his deteriorating health. He always had a weak constitution, one that will not allow the latter to do as he pleases or enjoys going out to make trouble. The Lan's were also adamant about him going but Lan Wangji said he will also be there. Together with Nie Huaisang and Ms. Lou who sat by their side, Wei Wuxian had plenty of cops that would ground him, especially with Lan Qiren in tow.

How Wei Wuxian behaved right now? The old man threatened that if he misbehaved he will be sent back home.

"It's a three-day two-night stay right?" Wei Wuxian asked, it was too good for him that Lan Wangji was the one who prepared his things. Lan Wangji assent with a soft 'hm' it was not cold or distant but something warm and fond.

Later then, their bus took a break, Lan Qiren approached the two and check Wei Wuxian's condition. Several students stared at the latter. They knew that the teachers were very particular when it comes to Wei Wuxian but Lan Qiren? To have Lan Qiren's favor to the point that the old man would personally check on him. The old man never show favoritism and was always just and equal.

After few hours, the buses arrived at the hotel where they are going to stay. Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian's luggage and the man himself on his back to their room.

Some onlookers looked like they are going to have a heart attack.

It was Lan Qiren who approached again and check Wen Wuxian for the nth time.

"Isn't this too much?" Person A.

"For Teacher Lan! It is!" Person B.

But the person involved did not say anything, "let him rest Wangji... His health is our priority..."

Lan Wangji nodded and went to their room. It was the largest and most comfortable room. Wei Wuxian's father suggested using the hotel his wife's father operated to see to it he is comfortable and safe, well, it went for a strange request to have Lan Wangji share a room with him although there is only one large bed.

Lan Wangji placed their things aside and then properly tucked Wei Wuxian on the bed. He watched the gentle rise and fall of Wei Wuxian's chest and caressed his hair.

A minute later, Wei Wuxian stirred, "we are?"

"Our room?" Heaven knows what Lan Wangji felt when saying that.

One Year Time Bombजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें