We stood infront of the car. I got in the driving seat while he sat on the passenger seat. "So what kind of deals do you do" he broke the silence as I started the car. "Nothing that you don't know about." I said as i didn't want to to talk about it in detail. "So what about your revenge?" He questioned again. "Well about that I should First kill that shin" I said while focusing on the road.

"You mean that one at the party?" He asked. "Exactly! He escaped that day" I exclaimed as I pulled off the brakes. "We are here" I said getting out of the car. He got off after me. "Woah it's huge" jisung said as he stared at my mansion. I rolled my eyes "don't act like you don't have a place like this I know you're rich enough". He just laughed off at me.

We entered inside the mansion. "guys look who's here" I yelled as I saw chan, Hyunjin and jeongin were chilling in the couch. "Who?" Chan turned around. "You gotta be kidding me Minho! Why is he here?" Chan exclaimed. "Jisung" Hyunjin said as he turned around too. "Yes it's me" jisung said as he walked towards the couch.

"It's been a long time isn't it? I'm surprised that you guys remember me" jisung exclaimed. "So are you guys okay now?" Jeongin asked like he was expecting jisung to come here. "Yep kind of" I said scratching my nape.

"Minho why were you shouti-" Changbin climbed down the stairs as he said but he was soon cut off. "Hey there!" Jisung yelled. "Remember me?" He added. Changbin just stood still "oh my god jisung!" Changbin yelled.

"Why is he here?" Chan asked. "Well I explained everything and" I stopped. " And also yesterday I didn't say but I got to know that jisung was j.one the one who helped the police at the party." I said nervously. "You mean jisung is that agent?" Hyunjin exclaimed. "Yep" I said. "Hey guys!" Seungmin entered inside the living room along with Felix.

"Oh hey jisung" Seungmin said casually.i widened my eyes as Seungmin wasn't even a bit shocked and as for Felix he's just frozen. "Hey Seungmin" jisung didn't look shocked too. 'were they secretly contacting each other' I thought'. " How are you not shocked by his presence?" I asked confusedly. "Well I thought someday he'll be here though" but that wasn't an accurate answer. "And I have a good heart that wouldn't be shocked because you're surprises." Seungmin said sassily.

"Oh really then what if I say jeongin has a crush on you" I smirked as Seungmin's face changed colours. "Huh" seungmin's eyes widened as he stood still. Jisung laughed at the us. "Hyung what did you just do? I thought I'd confess to him alone! Oh god!" Jeongin said sounding disappointed. "I'm sorry" I couldn't control my laugh.

"Hyung you did bad it's not funny" jeongin said sadly. But suddenly he... Smiled. My guard arose as he smile. I looked at him suspiciously. "Jisung hyung..." Jeongin opened his mouth. " You know what Minho hyung confessed something to us somedays ago. You wanna know?" Jeongin smirked looking at me while jisung looked at us with a confused expression. "Jeongin don't you dare" I yelled. "Seeing Minho's reaction I would love to know what it is" jisung smiled.

"Minho hyung loves you" that's it he said it and I'm done today.jeongin ran up the stairs after saying it while I just stood there looking for jisung to react. "Is it true?" he asked looking into my eyes. I looked at my feet and nodded. "I love you" I said lowly. I was about to have the next crying session but felt a warm hug. I looked up to see jisung hugging me I hugged him back.

"I love you too Minho" he said while tightening the hug a little. "Really?" I asked while breaking the hug. I looked at him "you really love me?" I asked again. "Yes I love you a lot. I broke the hug and looked at him in the eyes. Those dominating eyes were something I'd love to get lost in and soon I did. We leaned in-

"Uhmm... We are still here if you remember" Chan teased. I quickly backed away while my cheek heated up. I saw jisung smirking from the corner of my eyes. "You can continue it in you room. We won't mind!" Chan added.

"Yeah! Right min you didn't show me your room yet" jisung exclaimed making me more red by the nickname. "Ok come-on" I said as I walked towards my room along with him.
I sat on the bed signing him to sit beside me. He looked around the room for a few seconds. "You've got a nice room here" he said. I shrugged off at him.

"Shall we continue on what we were about to do" jisung said suddenly making me blush. I nodded a bit as he pinned me down the. He looked into my eyes and I swear I sensed love in those brown orbs. "I missed you a lot, baby". So did I. I leaned in pecked his lips. "I miss you too". We leaned closer as our noses contracted with each other he pressed his lips with minr kissing it softly yet passionately. Oh god how much I love this man...

"Argh" jisung groaned as he retracted his lips away from mine. "Who the hell is calling you non-stop?" He sounded so frustrated. I smiled him nervously while sitting upright and grabbed my phone. I checked the caller id and it was an unknown number I sighed as I answered it.

"Hello! Who is this?". I heard the a voice from the other side but my phone fell off my hand when jisung pulled me down. A sharp bullet pierced through my window shattering it's glass...

☬ 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ☬...