Chapter 42: Dry

"Your enjoying my James 1840 wine while sitting on my 9.8 million dollar estate I mean I'm not the one to brag but you know What...... maybe i am i Love bragging" Stephen Said chuckling. "Your guys that we're supposedly looking through all My Shit they are all being Shot down One by one as we speak, your going to learn who is the real alpha here this is the kingdom and the duds have broke into my kingdom trying to deal from the king, and now you gotta die....bitch" Stephen said he pulled out a gun and shot Martin in his face and then shot Jose in his right eye.

Chris got on the ground and started sobbing.
"Don't sorry i am not gonna kill you....yet, now clean all this shit up and call my family over tonight".

A few hours later,

Everyone went over to Stephen house Stephania and Stepheno came in at the same time and they all sat at the dinner table. "Hey Stepheno long time no see" Aliela said hugging Stephano. He smiled and then looked at his father with a evil look in his eye. "Okay well everyone sit how lets see what yall father gotta say now chile...."

"Well i asked everyone here today because i have been sick for a very very long time i have als and i only have a year left, I will soon be looking for who is next to run my empire our empire" Stephen said and then Stephano started laughing and clapping. "Looks like your going out slowly in the long game. Your dying and we dont give a damn, you got Aliela here because you don't want to die a lonely man. You fucked my ex wife and got her pregnant YOU TAKE EVERYTHING. When you have it fall you keep taking and taking and taking until there is more to take then you take that. Your wicked, your own father never loved you. And now Stephen you have to go..." Stephano said he pointed a gun and shot Stephen clean in her chest and then Stepheno got shot in his head by Chris.

"NOOOOOO STEPHANO" Stephania screamed.

"OH MY GOD"Aliela screamed.

"Im okay is my son dead" Stephen asked. "Yes no pulse" Chris said. Stephen started chuckling.

"Oh... Stephen never dies ever".

Stephen Pov:

I can not believe that mother fucker shot me.... his own father... his own blood. I raised him to me a man a alpha but, he wanted to be somebody bitch and try to kill his own man. I hope he rots in hell right along with his grandfather and mother. Aliela walked in and told the home nurse to leave. Aliela slammed the door and smacked me.

"Bitch" I said.

"What in the hell is going on here Stephen when will the cycle stop all this death when when it stop, all you want his your empire to rise but is it worth all these bodies?" Aliela asked. "Baby anything Is worth having power. I do not give a damn who gotta die what's mine is mine rip to the bitches that have crossed me" Stephen said.

"Stephen you have gone to far".

"And like you know anything about going to far.... playing me this whole fucking time just so you can get on top like what the fuck".

"And about that you have till tomorrow at noon to make your decision about becoming prime minster of Italy".

I rolled my eyes and turned the other way. "I am not doing shit fuck you and your ran through loose pussy bitch" I said. Aliela climbed on top of me. "And you love this ran through loose wet pussy lets be honest you have never had another bitch like me I am your best 5 start top 10 pussy. You can find all the bbl botched instagram bitches all you want but, they will never compare to a natural dark skin queen like me Stephen. Now you will say yes to this decision my father is offering and if you think about refusing best believe I know where all your bodies are hiding and the public will love a this story" Aliela said. I ran my fingers up and down her pussy.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 | 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 🎉