Chapter 40: What You Don't Know

"Get the hell up now" Con said.

"dad please- I AM SORRRRYYYYYYY I TRIED_".

"You tried to what I don't know if I should kill you right now or be proud, this is a good and bad thing you fucked up you FUCKED UP your... were in a. danger zone now" Con said. Noble got off the floor and sat back in a chair. "How you told me to get close you wanted me to marry him I kill her I marry him now that I am carrying his child".

"Oh noble my sweet baby noble you don't know these people.... after all the growing up with them I would think you would know them but you know nothing your looks get youth anything not your brains. They will have you killed now that your carrying his child and kill me. They want what we have and that's all the cattle in the world, yo fucked up.... fucked up".

"That's why I said we take Aliela out so I could marry him so he would have no choice but, to come to me".

"You need to stay at the safe house you will be safe there this can get dangerous".

"Dad let me handle it I got it" Noble said.

Stephen and Aliela went out to eat at a barbecue shack. "Yessss I miss having real food like this Stephen you don't like baked Mac and cheese?" Aliela said. "I am decussated by you" Stephen exclaimed. "Oh why my darling is it because I clocked those two down bad bitches or is it because I exposed that your fucking his daughter raw which one, or is it because you forced me to kill your father in front of you now you wish you had him back because of you to run all this shit now" Aliela said.

"Aliela you don't know what you fucking doing you think you can walk around in your red bottoms fucking up everyone and everything then come to my house that I worked my ass off for and drink up all my wine like your that bitch but in reality your just a bitch.... Just a bitch who wants to be involved but your just a fucking image I don't need your help we don't need that fucking rainbow to be our lawyer I do t need you" Stephen said.

"Then why am I still here hm.... Why don't you let me go back home so I can go back to my life instead of living like a prisoner why do you want me here why do you need me here...".

"Don't know just can't breathe with out you here".

Aliela sighed. "Steph what are you gonna do I mean you haven't even thought about your dad funeral yet now you have a baby on the way your daughter and song hates you what are you doing".

"I don't know".

"This is why you need my help. You need me".

"And me" Ti said as he walked in.

"So if I am going to help you Mr James your gonna need to be very transparent with me. I need to know everything from the women you cheat with I need your condoms I need to know everyone you kill what shampoo you use everything I am that good. I am going to make you two stars" Ti said.

"Stars?" Stephen said.

"Hello Stephen nice to meet you".

"Who are you?".

"My father, hi dad" Aliela said.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Stephen said.

"I told you I am a ghetto bitch with the brains".

At the hospital.

Stephano walked into Amy room she had just woken up and it was still very hard for her to move.

"Baby I'm- I just wanted-" Amy said.
"Shhh calm down, I am just happy your alive and well and beautiful but I need you to tell me did my father do this to you" Stephano said.

"Please don't do this now and here".
"Amy".

"Yes he did".

"Hmmm we're gonna do a paternity test to do see who's the father I don't give a damn if your in here rotting if the baby is my fathers your dead and if it's mine the baby will be born then I will kill you".

Jose Pov:
Me and my father arrived at my brothers house.

"Hello son" Papa Martin said.

"Dad I am not doing this at all helping y'all take down my boss hell no".

"Oh Chris you won't have to my crew are searching through his house as we speak thank you for giving us access and you will sit here and wait till they let me know if they find anything, now do you got any liquor".

"Dad this is bad for you know how many guards are watching that house-" Chris said. "And my men are handing it, now let's sit and drink and wait".