Chapter 27: Game Time Bitches

Staphania Pov:

I walked into my hotel room laughing up a storm until some of my crew walked im. "Mrs. James we have to talk many people have died blood have been shed under your hands" Craig said. "Does it look like I give a damn if Lorenzo is not dead then I did not give a damn". "hes' not he got away and he is ready for a war, he has actually got a hotel room at the other hotel across the street right across from your window".

I got up and opened my window and stared out that window.

"Hm I will like to stay in this fucking room but I want my number one hit man staying with me sitting in this window waiting for the second they open that goddamn window a bullet will crush lorenzos skull do you understand me" Stephania said.

"Yes mam".

"Okay go get it done and go get my damn dress I have a ball to attend to".

At the Inauguration ball.

Aliela walked in with her baby, and set him in a baby chair at her table. Stephania walked up to her. "hello step mother aww how is this cutie doing" Stephania said.

"He is doing swell but, how are you doing we haven't you know chatted lately how are you taking that your father has been missing".

"I do not think, he's gone and now I run this kingdom but, I think I think I think and I relize this ain't enough power me being the mafia queen this shit just ain't enough power" Stephania said Aliela sighed and pulled Stephania in closer.

"How much power can you have isn't this the top?".

"I want my grandfathers Noel spot I want to run shit like he does and I am willing to do it anytime to get it even if it means taking his ass out then so be it, I want power" Stephania said.

Noel appointed Me and Aliela to his table, we all walked over to his tabled "Hello I just wanted to tell you too Your right Stephano has no use to me I am making a big shift in this shit now your the queen of the mafia you will need your king hm but as for your brother he's dead" Noel said.

I froze at the letter d and ran outside the ball room and walked up to the elevator until I saw blood coming from under the elevator, My hands started shivering like I was at the North Pole. The elevator opened by its self and Stephano was hanging by his head and his body was gutted cut right down the middle. I turned around and walked out the ball slowly, and walked down the street until I saw a chapel.

I needed answers, I needed God.

By was I cursed is being born from Stephen my father a curse is my families last name a curse why is evil so attached to my life. I went up to the alter and fell to my knees needing answers and answers.

"You prayed to me?".

I turned my head slowly and gasp.

"Dad?".

"Hello darling now bye bitch" Stephen said as he walked slowly and grabbed Stephania by her neck and started strangling her until she took her last breathe. "Game time bitches".