Chapter 20: Can't Live Without Me

"What in the hell did you do" Stephen said shaking in his boots.

"You should know that kind of wo- i mean bitch I am, Just showing you cannot live without me" Aliela said.

"Who the fuck are you?".

"Aliela bitch" she said and she grabbed a baseball bat and swung at Stephen he he grabbed her by her hair and swung her to the ground. She kicked him in the neck with her high heels. And she go pon top of him and started choking him with her scarf until he kicked her off and they fell into the bathroom and fell into the glass shower and they started choking each other out.

Stephen let go of her neck.

"Why in the hell am I still in love with you" Stephen said.

"Who in the hell doesn't love me papi, now get the hell off of me" Aliela said and she kicked Stephen right off of her, she tried to grapsed for air but, she began coughign up blood.

"Did you ever love me" Stephen asked.

"Huh?".

"Did you ever love me, was it ever there what we had or was it all a lie".

ALiela brushed herself off and sighed, "I must go". Stephen grabbed her by her hand and pinned her to the wall. "Answer me" he demanded. Aliela nipples began to get hard as he ran his fingers back her nipples to her waist. "You have no idea how hard it is to be a slave to your family in order to please them. I have never lived free ever-".

"So why are you back to kill every woman i fuck that is not you".

"I want your guys to kill my entire family".

"Fuck".

Stephens Father Mr James arrived at their family restrant that they have in the U.S. He walked in there and sat at a family with a beautiful melenaied young woman. "Mr. James long time no see the last time I seen you was we  I was just a child and my my my age definally ages, I thought I was meeting with your son" Nobel said.

"Yeah well eh is taking care of business in Italy you know how it is" Mr James said, Nobel smirked and ran her red heels down Mr James leg. "So what is the real reason you summoned me here you know I am a busy woman, I owe my family empire now that my mother  and father both are so sadly gone".

"Your a evil bitch you knew what you did to them to get that crowned spot'".

"Glad you know me so very well now why in the hell am I here" Nobel said.

"I want you to marry my son since his ex Aliela He has been heart broken and I think it would be a good image fr both of our families to collide together".

"Mr James I heard your family has a phobia for dark spots in your blank canvas of a family that is why yall try to murder Aliela".

"Bitch you damn fucking right not you I want you to get in touch with your best friend Isabella it would be a great image".

"Her and Stephen have not talked for a min-".

"If my family and the princess of the Mexican cartel get together more money no problems do you understand me I want to be done, the wet gala is this Thursday I want her there" Mr James said. "And fi I refuse?". "You know what kind of hell I can start".

"Oh daddy I'd love to for you to finish in me" Nobel said.

Nobel followed him up to his room, she went into the closet and brought out a whip. "Bark daddy".

Rome Italy,

Aliela Pov:

The next morning I rubbed my eyes to get clear of where I was at and I rose up quickly and saw Stephen sitting at the edge of the bed with a cup in his hand. "You should drink this it calms your nerves" he said. "Where the fuck am I Steph-".

He sighed and set the cup down on the tv stand. "Your in the home that was suppose to be our wedding home if we did ended up together this is a cottage core mansion on his own land suppose to be all ours but-".

"Stephen I am so sor- I fucked up and I understand that but- who is this". A butt ass naked woman walked in with a bowl of fruits. "Here you go Mr. James hope you like your strawberries sweet just like me" she said. ":Uh bitch who is you" Alelia said.

Stephen smirked, I was irritated as it already was, "His sub" I climbed my ass out of bed and walked up to her and took one of the strawberries of of Stephens hands and sucked on it. "No your not atleast not anymore I want you to walk your stanking ass out of here".

"And if not".

I snatched the bowl from her and broke it into a sharp piece. "I will make sure you won't have a throat to use ever again, do you understand me bitch" I said she got shooked and walked out of the room.

"Your still one evil bitch" Stephen said.

"I am I do not want you to see that bitch or any other bitches again, do you understand me".

A security guard ran into the room.

"Mr. James your father he's in danger-".

"What kind of danger",

"On his death bed".

"Hold on i'm getting a call" Aliela said she goes into the bathroom.

"Told you I always get what I want".

"Sister-".

"Be ready bitch Nobel is here and ready to slay" Nobel said and then she hanged up.