Chapter 5: I Like To Be Fucked Like A Slut

A few days later, Stephen was on his private jet looking out the window at the beautiful soft clouds. His assistant walked up to him. "Here's your vodka sir" she said. "Thank you" he mumbled. "Your guest has just gotten settle in" she said. "Send her in here please" he mumbled. Amaya walked in she was wearing a white silk dress with high heels. "Did you get settle in okay?" he questioned. "Why am I here" Amaya said. "I dont wanna be lonely" Stephen said. Amaya walked over and sat on top of Stephen, he started gripping on her ass and gripping on it tight. "I want you to be my plus one" he said. "Your plus one? or your sex toy?" Amaya said. "You know I do not think of you in that way" Stephen said. "That is not what your horse cock is telling me right now" Amaya said. Stephen looked down at his black pants and saw that his dick was hard. "Have you ever had helicopter orgy sex before?" Amaya said. "Show me" Stephen James whispers in her ear. She got off of him then grabbed him by his arm and then, brought into the bathroom and, he ripped open his black button down shirt exposing his sexy body and abs. "I wanna do missionary" Stephen James whispers into her ear. They both hopped on the bathroom think he got on top of her. "Do you want me raw?" Stephen whispers into her ear. "I want you in my in every kind of way" Amaya said. He slide his dick into her.

She tried to hold her breathe because, it was too much. His cock was filling her whole hole. "Slow or fast?" He asks. "Rip me to pieces" Amaya mumbled. He ripped her dress into pieces and then he ripped her bra in half. He then, slowly went in and out of her pussy. She felt good and it also felt her pussy was ripping. He slowly spits into her mouth. "Swallow it" He mumbles. Amaya swallows his spit. She then gripped on his ass and then started fingering him in the ass. Stephen then grunts and moan he and then wrapped his muscles in the back of Amaya neck. She started fucking her harder and harder and making there shit clap. The smell of good love making filled the bathroom. As he was pounding her the sweat bounced off of his back and butt. She moans and groans as his huge cock was tearing and ripping her pussy. "Can you squirt?" he asked. "You wanna see?" she said and then he pulled his dick out of her then started jacking off and he cum and shoot loads on her and then she started playing with herself and then she started squirting all over the place. They were both outta breathe. Amaya went started jacking off Stephen dick with her feet and then he cum again on her feet and in between her toe and toenails. "I love you" he mumbles. "I lust for you" she says and then they kissed.

The next morning they arrived in paradise on an island right off the Bahamas.

Amaya was out on the beach taking in the ocean breeze. She was drinking her margarita. Stephen James approached her butt ass naked. He was smoking a blunt. He set the blunt down on the sand and then he got in front of Amaya then, he laid down on his stomach and started licking her pussy like a cat. "Stop, im tired" Amaya said. "What the fuck is wrong wit you. Its only me and you her just my warm body pressing up against your warm body" Stephen said. "My father was shot to death last night during a gang shootout" Amaya said. "Oh I am sorry to hear that" Stephen said. "I need to go, now" Amaya said. "Hold on no you cant leave me here" Stephen said."My dad and your not gonna let me leave you must not know how much of a bad bitch I am. I will swim across this fucking ocean bitch dont try me hoe" Amaya said. "Hold on" Stephen said. Stephen ran back into the beach house and ran up to one of his guards.

"Do everything in your power to keep her here. I want her phone disconnected and the jets off this island do you understand me" Stephen demanded. "Yessir" one of his guards said. "If she gets off this island before I leave. All you you is dead do you understand that" Stephen said. "Man stfu" One of the other guards said. Stephen grabbed a gun and shot the guard in the head. Amaya ran in the beach house. "So your holding me hostage here" She yelled. She tried to run for the door but, Stephen tripped her and dragged her by her feet into the punishment room that was in the beach house. He threw her in there and locked the door in the dark. The lights turned on.Stephen came into the room. "Lets play a game" he mumbled.

"A game?" Amaya questioned. "Lets start with the monster dildo, you think you can take it" Stephen said. I can tell because, the way you take my dick whew" Stephen said. "What do you want from me, you wanna how much dick I can take. I can take all of your guards dick with yours all in one try me hoe" Amaya said. Stephen giggled. "Your new to my sex club and you need to be taught so I am here to teach you, how many inches can you take baby" Stephen James said. "How many inches do you have" Amaya said. Stephen smirked. "What about 12 inches maybe 20...." he asked. "30" Amaya answered. Stephen walked over to the cabinet and grabbed out a 30 inch dildo. Amaya grabbed a vase and crashed it over his head. She ran for the door.

        But before she could tried to get out Stephen grabbed a taser and tased her in her back she fell down and started crying. "Can you take it I know I can the pain, the sting the hurt you wanna see how much I can take" Stephen said. Stephen then pointed the taser down to his dick and he started tasering his dick he let out moans and groans. Amaya was on the floor looking at him crazy. "How in the hell did I get myself into this" Amaya said. "The moment you let me push my cock into your hairy pussy. I love you and you do not seem to understand that bitch" Stephen said. "I lust for you but, I would never allow you to put a ring on my figure I would never ever go that far" Amaya said. "Then how far would you go" Stephen said Amaya stayed silent. Amaya grabbed the 30 inch dildo off the floor and started pushing and shoving it threw her vagina and squeezing, ripping threw her pussy. "You wanna see how far I can go lets see" Amaya said and she put the whole entire 30 inch dildo in her vagina. "Your turn" Amaya mumbled. Stephen grabbed another 30 inch dildo into his off ass. "Aww baby I can take just like you baby. I want you to marry me, be by my side run this empire with me, will you baby"  Stephen said. "I have a confusion" Amaya said. Blood started running down Stephen legs from his ass. "Looks like you cant take it. I am engaged with your brother" Amaya said. Stephen pushed the dildo out of his ass and then blood poured out of his ass.

        Amaya grabbed the dildo out of her pussy.

"Like I said you will let me go I am not playing with you" Amaya said. Someone came threw the door. "Hello brother, how are you and hey baby" Rio said.

      Back in the city. Isabella was walking around the punishment room touching the sex toys. "Ugh still cum left over on this one" she said. "I wished I would have pulled out with him but, I love him so oh hi I am Stephens mother" Stephen Mother said.

AUTHORS NOTE

How did you feel about this chapter make sure you put it in the comments and do you think Stephen and Amaya are in love or in Lust?