Chapter 6: Family

Stephens mother walks over to Isabella.
And smacks her. "My son chose a bitch over his own mother, I guess my pussy wasn't good enough for him so he dipped. Oh you didn't know yes Stephen fucked his own mother my dear. So all my coochie juice is all in side of you" Crystal said. "St- Stephen is not here right now" Isabella mumbled. Crystal grabbed a pistol and pointed it to Isabella forehead. "Tell me where he is or imma put this mother fucker in your fucking brain hoe say I won't I dare you" Crystal said. "You wouldn't dare" Isabella said.

"I wouldn't huh" Crystal said and she ripped Isabella underwear and stocked the top of the gun inside Isabella pussy. "Pull the fucking trigger I dare you so all your pussy juices can get the fuck out of me" Isabella said. A little bit of cum started dripping into the gun and outside of it too. "So your getting turned on by this" Crystal mumbled. "I just nutted in your fucking pistol get that shit outta me before I bust a nut again and stopped up your gun" Isabella said. Crystal smirked. "Bye bitch" Crystal mumbled and she pulled the trigger and blew a bullet into Isabella pussy and her guts went everywhere. Isabella fell to the floor dead. "Stephen shouldn't even have married you. He should have married the other woman not you bitch" Crystal said. And then she kept shooting her a lot more times.

         Stephen walked into his club. He saw some of the mafia members and his club workers sitting down. "You lost bitches I won. Daddy won. Now Rico is dead he's gone now I am your mafia leader I rein this mafia the ins and the outs and everyone in it and if y'all try to plan something against me. Or to get me killed. You can't because I am daddy, I am Stephen James that is me. Now our first order of business I would like to introduce someone to y'all. Y'all already know but, meet me new wife Amaya" Stephen said. Amaya walked in the room. "She will be standing by my side for now on and forever" Stephen said. As he gave an sexy but evil glanced at her.

    7 hours earlier.
Amaya and Stephen were on the private jet. Amaya walked out of the bathroom and sat across from Stephen James. "Baby I heard you throwing up in there, you want some liquor?" Stephen mumbled. "Stephen i'm pregnant, and your the father" Amaya said. Stephen was stunned. He got up and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.

Present day-

Stephen and Amaya were heading to there new home. They had to get on a boat to go to threw new home which is a big mansion right off the coast of Cali. There mansion were on there own island. They got on the island. and started dancing around holding hands. "Its just me and you" Stephen whispered into her ear. "Stephen if you do not want to be the father for this baby. I can go I can make it my own way"  Amaya said. "Baby, your only fans days are over. But your days with me are never ending. Your stuck with me baby" Stephen said than giggled. They walked into the mansion. The staff of the house like the chiefs and workout trainers and the maids were standing in the foyer. "Hello everyone this is me and my mate. Can someone bring champagne upstairs to the bedroom please. Me and my baby will be there" Stephen said. But Amaya and one of the older maids locked eye contact like they knew each other. "Maid 4 why the hell you looking at my little spoon like that you wanna fuck her too" Stephen screams. "No sir" Pearl mumbled. "How about you bring the champagne up so you can heard the clapping, the moaning the wet sounds, the growling and barks and weave I will be ripping from my baby head and everything so nasty you could think off. That will be your punishment Maid 4" Stephen said. A tear fell out from Pearl eye. "Yes sir" Pearl said. "No, no it is yes daddy. That is what my baby will be calling me in about a couple seconds, come on baby" Stephen said and he bring Amaya upstairs.

          Back in the city, Rio was in his apartment fucking one of his side pieces. His dick was all the way up her she was was screaming "Deeper papi deeper" she screams. Rio looked over at his phone and saw he got a message from Amaya. He got out of the girl and tore off the condom. "hey" the girl screams. "Finger yourself ill be back" Rio said. And ran into the bathroom with the phone.

Amaya- I got him i am now his main bitch

Rio- this shit better play out right or we are fucked. he has people behind him ready to score and shoot if anyone decided to cross.

Amaya- I know what i am doing but I am going to have to play the long game

Rio- we need to be out of the country by the end of the fucking week, does my bro know we are running from the fbi.

Amaya- no he doesn't but, how this is going its gonna take 9 months tops. i am having his baby.

Rio- this was not the fucking plan

Amaya- and.... I know how to handle this. This is not my first rodeo. We are going to be loaded with money after I get done with him. Have you heard anything from our son?

Rio- Nah my insider will not tell me shit

Amaya- I want our son with us before we leave

Hes coming i gotta go, just know i am the baddest bitch alive and I will get everything.

      Amaya put her phone down on the bed. "I wanna spoil my baby look" Stephen said. He got Amaya a white Chanel bag. "And there is a lambo waiting out front just for my baby" He said as he feed her a cherry. "Im gonna go get the wine" Amaya said and she ran out of the room. "What the hell is wrong with her" he said. Amaya ran down to the kitchen and she saw Pearl pouring the wine. "I will take those" Amaya said. "Little girl what in the hell are you doing her are you still hustling?" Pearl said. "Aww momma I am just doing what you taught me to do to go after what ever I want" Amaya said. Pearl smacked her. "I was never a whore and a low gold digger like you. Where is your son, you do not even know do you" Pearl said. "Where is my daddy, aww you do not know either dont you. See your just as much as a cock sucker as me. At least i thought choke. Goodnight mom" Amaya said and she snatched the wine glass out from her hands and walked upstairs.

     Amaya walked into the room. She did not see Stephen anywhere in the room. "Stephen" she mumbled. She looked down on there flood and there was a blood trail leading out the window and the window door was open. She ran up to the window and saw a black van pulling away from the house. "Stephen no" she yelled.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hope you enjoy this chapter whew chile it was too much we got 3 secret reveals in one chapter. Yall Stephens brother Rio and Amaya working together to take all his money this is too much anyways comment your fav part baddies.