Chapter 26: Where's Stephen

#wheresstephen

help help me somebody, can herself please

have I done the damage that not even a single ant can come save me

day 19 which out food im bone at this point.

god.

please.

leave me lonely- ariana grande.

"In the first time in history we have our first outed gay black man as president this is a moment that shall regin on forever and ever,".

"This is our first gay black man as president but, as a Holiday? his mother was just president not even 24 hours ago. We have to dig into this Holiday family and why are they so powerful and see how Elsa Westlyn is taking it as her son was running for the oval, I rather elsa son because f the republican campaign".

"Monthes after they late mafia leader Stephen James ex wife Aliela was arrested last summer she makes her return along with the new baby at the White House".

Stephania Pov:

I brushes my hair with my golden creasted hair brush, "Daddy daddy " I said and my mind and then i was fridgen dropped and broke my hair brush. "Hey sorry i scared yea" Aliela said as she came in with her baby. "Omg hey baby Legand, how are you I feel like we haven't really talked since .... that night" Stephania said.

"And can we not go there I just came to celebrate Eli's win and talk to Melissa" Aliela said.

The White House.

"Yes move those flowers after there do not be a dumb bitch and mix red with pink together if you can not be a maid then what can you do and hurry with it" Melissa said. "I see your still the bitch every knows and hates".

"Aliela how have you been see jail didn't fuck you up enough oh who's kidding your fucked up on a regular bases".

"You thought you could ruin me bitch I fought bigger devils then you and won-".

"Oh nah have you fought my father darling the devil himself okay then rethink that my love but I have a question if the baby is Stephens why does the baby have a darker tone".

"And why is your boob job wrinkled up" Aliela said.

"This country will go to shambles now your girl oh I mean boy is in charge we are all in danger' Elsa said as she walked up to them. 'Elsa long time no see oh will you be attending the ball later tonight my love?".

"I rather not you all give me hives already but, I would like to pursue a case a full of investigation on your ex husband italatin mafia to take it down" Elsa said.

"My husband doesn't own the mafia anymore he is dead as you know" Aliela said.

"But your daughter does, and bitch you gonna know sooner or later who ever attached to the Holiday family is never dead, anyways I shall get going I am getting hives and Melissa tell your daugh- I mean son I said congrats boo" Elsa said and she walked away.

Stephania Pov:

Later in the evening, I had to meet with some corp rations at the new Playboy Manson now known as "Peaches Manison". I walked in and set my long black leather Trench coat on the coat rack and walk straight into VIP. "Lorenzo long time no see papi".

"Stephania come sit get you some blow get loose" he said.

I set a tray out on the table. "Oh daddy i have blow of my own" i said and I sniffed some up and went to go sit on his lap. "You know my husband is here" he said.

"Does it look like I give a damn I will fuck the both of you, you know that so, lets talk business I see you have one of your buildings across from our factories right on our land".

"Yes Stephania just wanted some inspo I guess the energy will give my crew some' he said.

Stephania smirked.

"I'll burn that bitch to the ground with you and everyone one of your smurfs in it you know how ruthless I can be papi. You move or else there will be a war".

"Oh baby a war is already here it is just happening under your coked out nose baby, Your fathers empire is time for a new mafia to come into town and I think this will be great join the party baby" he said as he sucked her finger.

Stephania brought out a pocket knife and held it near Lorenzo penis. "I will gut you from the meat of your cock to the brain matter, you know how wicked I can be".

"Show me bitch" Lorenzo said.

"Ok".

Then at that moment gun fire started entering into the mansion front the front window of the manison.

Screams arise and people ducked and then Lorenzo mafia started shooting right back. Many went down in gunfire.

"STEPHANIA!".