Chapter 1&2 : Wet

this is inspired by my bestie shes obsessed with Stephen James.

       "Suck me dick, yeah harder harder harder". Stephen James busted in and shot the man right between the eyes. A beautiful black woman turned around. She wiped her saliva off of her mouth. "He didn't pay up out front. No pay no entry. Did he cum already?" He asked. Amaya knotted yes. Stephen walked over and started shouting the man in the head like 20 times. "And I told you, you cater to me your a special one. Your my persona-" he was interrupted. "Sex slave?" She said. "I would never call you that or out your name baby. Your wifey" He said. "Then, make me wifey bitch" Amaya said. She stood up and closed the door.

       She grabbed a whip from the bed and whipped Stephen with it. "Tell me that I'm wifey" she yelled. "Your wifey baby" He screams said. She whipped him again. "Tell me again" she yells. He moans loudly that the whole club could hear. Amaya wakes over to a drawer and pulled out a strap that had a huge dildo in it. She spit on the dildo. "Tell me when your ready" she mumbled. "Stick that shit in me. Rearrange my guts" he screams. She stuck it into him. She moans really loudly. "Harder mommy" he panits. She started fucking him harder in the ass. Cum started dripping out of his ass like rain. Amaya grabbed the whip then tied it around his neck. "Fuck" he mumbled. Amaya slide the vibrating dildo out of his ass the she grabbed her finger and picked up some of the cum. And made him lick it.

He got off the floor. Then pushed her on the bed. He took off all of his clothes even his Gucci underwear. "Raw?" He asks. She knotted her head yes. He slide his dick into her cleaned pussy. She moans and grabbes him and pushed him into her. Her long white longs dug threw his back exposing his blood. "Faster daddy" She paints. He hold back and spits in her mouth and she swolled it. She starts ducking her harder that it started making clapping noises. "I'm think I'm finna cum" he screams. "Nah cum on him" She said as she glanced at the dead body on the floor. Stephen marked and got out of her and then.

He jacks and cums on the dead body.
He glanced back at Amaya and saw Amaya putting on her slick black rode and her leather boots. "What you don't wanna stay?" He said. "No this strictly business I don't mix business with pleasure" Amaya said. "Well me you you was just pleasuring each other" Stephen said. "So if there isn't anymore customers I am leaving to go home and take care of my family" Amaya said. Stephen frowned. "Okay see you tomorrow" he said. She walked out of the room. "Somebody come in here and clean this shit up and clean my shit up" He yelled.

Stephen runs one of the cities hottest clubs. It is not only a club but a sex club also. He makes billions a week. He hired men and women to work at the club. He enjoys his lifestyle but the only thing in his life is missing is love.

The next day, Stephen was at his mansion in Hollywood hills. He was jacking off his dick with jalapeño hot sauce. One of his workers from the club walked into the room with a tray full of money. And was wearing a leather suit. "It is 9 a.m and your horny" Bri asks. "I don't know why I am even doing this I'm too even horny" Stephen said. "And your beating your meat with hot sauce" she says then giggles. "You know I like the pain" he says. "We made a lot this week. Next week will be our biggest week yet a lot of celebrities and investors and fans are coming down here from the concert that is going to be held in downtown. This could be our biggest week yet for the club. Why are you look like that" She questioned. "I have to confuse something that you can't tell no one else. When I started the club I borrowed money from some very power people and I need to give them money, 3.4 trillion" he said.

"Trillion?" She questioned.
He shook his head yes. "I will get the money" Bri said. "How" Stephen said. "Is it a cartel?" Bri asked. He shook his head yes. "Just know I will get it. Now you can't cum alone" she said. "You know I can" he said. "Let me help you" she's aid she climbed on top of him and she put his dick that still had hot sauce on it I think her pussy. She was riding him slowly. "Faster I got a meeting" he said. She stated grinding him faster. "Cum in my daddy" she screams. He pushed her off of him. "Get Jaylon in here, I need to cum not pee" he said. Bri walked out of the room and grabbed Jaylon. "Bitch don't fucking grab me like that" Jaylon said. "He wants you and your hairy bussy and your dick in there now" Bri said. "Aww gorl you made cause your shit bad" Jaylon said. "I'm about to show you a bad shit now get in there" She screams. Jaylon walked into the room. Jaylon reached into the dresser and grabbed out oil. "Come feel on daddy" Stephen said.

Jaylon got on the bed and started rubbing oil all over Stephen his glossy body was glowing . Then Jaylon got some lube and rubbed it on Stephens dick. "Bite my shit" Stephen said. Jaylon started sucking the lube of then stared biting his dick and then Stephen started pulling Jaylons hairs. "Ooop calm down I just got my hair did and dreaded yo the other day" Jaylon said. "I'll pay to get it re done now bite. Rip my shit off" Stephen said. Jaylon started biting and biting.

The door belled rang.
Bri went to opened it. "Who are you" Bri said. "I'm Rico and this is my cartel. We will need to see Mr. James right now" he said.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Tell me how you think of this first chapter I am having so much fun writing it too lol ty baddies.