Chapter 23: Stephano & Stephania

December 21st 2001,

Los Cabos Mexico.

"Stephen we need to get the babies out of here before they come and take them away from us pleaseeeeeeeee" Isabella yelled as she cradled baby Stephano and Stephania in her arms. "LISTEN TO ME GO IN THE CLOSET CLOSE AND LOCK THE DOO-". They both turned towards the room door as they heard the front door of their cabin down stairs open, "Stephen what the hell-".

"Go" Stephen whispered.

Isabella slowly backed into the closet, closed and locked the door. She and then hide behind a clothing rack and then the babies started crying. "Shhh shh shh mommy is here shhh". "Oh please God" she said holding her cross necklace and then she heard Stephen scream out of pain.

Blood started leaking front under the door and Isabella began to panic in silence and then they door slowly opens and there was Noel himself with Stephen and Noels clan, "Give us the baby" Noel said.

"NOOOOOOOOO".

Present day:

"Where the fuck is my father he can not be that busy oh he is reaping the death of his father nobody gave a damna bout his old crippled ass wheres my father" Stephania said.

"Mam".

Stephania then smack one of the guards across the face.

Isabella walked into the gala lobby and saw her children at that moment Stephen and Aliela came from down stairs. "Daughter, Son well haven't you too grown up alot since the last time I seen you too"" Isabella said, Stephania smirked.

"Hmm and oh my my my haven't you grew old sicn ethe last time I seen you before you sold us".

"I did not you KNOW THAT".

"Your family wouldn't even have half the shit yall have if you have not have sold me so your father can create his empire you know that, Now excuse me me and Stephano just came here to talk to dad not some non working ran threw slut" Stephania said and then Isabella smakced her to the grou d and grabbed her by her neck. "Don;t you ever get it twisted I do give a damn what I have done to you supposedly I am still your mother fucking momma, Now I could have gave you up in so many other ways and could have ore but, I let yall UNGRATFUL asses live".

"Daughter and son how are you too, son I thought you were gonna come out here in the summer so we can begin" SDtephen said.

"She dragged me here..".

"No father we came here now to handle this shit so gran daddy died and it says in his will me and Stephano get 10 percent each of his empire but, I looked deeper into it and saw your will for when you die, Stephano then gets crowned leader of this family empire aka the mafia and me I am no where to be found-".

"Listen baby".

"NO YOU LISTEN DADDY".

"This is not a womans job" Stephen said.

Stephania smirked, "But its a weak ass man job, daddy I am stronger then Staphano and you know that i am even stronger then you the alpha himself but, you would let your own masculinity blind the fact that i am the only one capability of taking over. Let see I bet your did not even know there is a new mafia in town the leader his name is Leonardo and he is coming will full force. There is already a mole that has been giving him insights already and you still want your weak ass son to take over. Or did you even know Isabella another reason why she is getting withh you is so her and Nobel and snatch this empire and leave you broke. I want this spot and its mine I do not give a damn what I gotta do to get it. If it means killing everyone including you father, then so be it" Stephania said and she walked out the gala.

"I'll go get her um-" Stephano went running after his sister and then Isabella turned her sights on Aliela. "aliela your going to have to dismiss yourself this is a family matter" Isabella said. "No". "Shes right you need to go this is a family matter" Stephen said.

"Okay I have better places to be and better things to do anyways".

"YOU FUCKER" Isa bella yelled.

"Leave me alone I can not handle this right now" Isabella throws a glass bottle, "Boy you know how your daughter is she is one evil bitch, if she decides to come for that throne which is will all hell will break loose you need to go ahead and give her the throne".

"She is not getting shit".

"But once she proves to Noel how strong she is Noel will push you off the throne, you need to make sure what ever plan you have for your son its 100 ties better then what shes planning".

Stephen grabbed Isabella by her throat and set her to her knees and put a pistol in her mouth. "Sp what is it your using me to take all my shit" Stephen said.

"Stephen I am sorry okay Nobel forced me please don't do this please".

"So you were gonna take my fathers money and take me lonely".

"No stephen I-".

*POW*

Stephen blew Isabella brains all over the carpet, he reached down and licked her meaty face and started busting out laughing, "Game time bitch"