Chapter 36: Blackbailed

"You looked stunned my darling, cat got your tongue speak Aliela, don't be too shocked you seen my cock before darling".

"No.....NOOOOOO".
Aliela tripped and fell over the stairwell and went tumbling down the stairs and knocked out cold.

Later, she woke up in the master bedroom. She looked over and saw a black dress laying on the bed with a pair of red bottoms but in black.

"Hello my darling, scotch?"Stephen said fixing his tie. "How in the hell".

"Let's just say I forgot that the judge went to the same sex dungeon you worked at and I had all the evidence on them so forced him to let me out if that hell hole, darling what's wrong your shaking? Anyways I heard you been a very bad girl making deals with the devil".

"What the fuck are you talking about".

"Awwww Liea you made a deal with my father about marrying my cousin exchange for your fashion line, that will never happen I run this shit I am king".

"Stephen your father kicked you from the mafia and family business your dead to him at this point what do you mean?".

"Aliela we shared many things secrets body fuilds... you know how wicked I am and how calculated I am. I am about to make this whole bitch shift you'll see anyways put on the dress we're going to my fathers ball tonight you will walk the red carpet with me hand and hand".

"And your cousin I marry him at the end of the week..."

Stephen smirked and grabbed a box and handed it to Aliela. "Open it" Stephen pled.

"Stephen it stinks...."

"Open it".

Aliela opened it slowly and saw his cousin head chopped off in the box. Aliela gasp and tears started falling from her eyes. "Anyways hopefully I got the right dress size I know you gained weight over time lay off the bread honey, love you".

Stepheno Pov:

Country Town, Italy

Stephano was cooking chili in his cottage core home for him and his wife. And then his wife came out the room. "Honey why aren't you dressed your grand fathers ball is in an hour you know we are far from the city we're gonna be late" Amy said.

"I'm not going" Stepheno said.

"Not going. This is the biggest night of the year for this industry-".

"INDUSTRY I MOVED US OUT HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THAT SHIT TO MOVE AWAY FROM IT. I know you wanna be all famous but is it worth giving up yourself for, my grand father and father are soul hungry they will feed on you once they see you have potential and now we're having a- a child now that your preganet".

"I want for us to not live in this cottage forever where you farm for a living and barley keeping this shit hole in tact I want wealth" Amy said.

"Then you go, and I promise you won't make it back in tact".

"Fuck you" Amy said and she left.

"AMY WAIT".