Chapter 37: White Pearls & Blood Baths

Aliela Pov:

Every women dreams of having such an alpha of a man that has all the money int he. world all the power in the world and love making them so hot that they walk around with a stinky toxic masculine mood but, it turns you on more and more. Ladies I am here to tell you this shit is a nightmare straight from hell.

We got out the car and walked in red carpet as the fake couple we had to pretend to be to have the perfect life. "Hello Mr. James how does it feel to be out and free" an interviewer questioned him. "Feels like a new era, new beginnings a birth of a baby like I am birthing a baby" he said. "Oh is this a tease of you and your wife have a child on the way?". "Take it as you please...." he said and we walked into the ballroom.

"All I see is fucking whites where's my own people Stephen?" I asked. "Noble will be here soon make nice with her because, we will be partnering with her family with sevreal of our weed farms please make nice no petty shit baby" Stephen whispered in my ear. "I promise no petty shit". "Okay you will need to talk to all the housewives in here to know if they are a housewife diamond ring on their finger and drinking white wine, talk make good convo ask them about their garden because, your one of them now" Stephen begged me. "Gardens?.... bitch please". "Aliela". "Okay now get your fucking hands off of me before I gut you" I said and walked away from that bastard.

I walked over to a lady in an all white Dimond dress talking to another lady with a red silk dress on. "Hello beautiful I am Aliela" I said. They looked at each other and laughed. "Oh Darling we know who you are hello my name is Emily and this is Rose" Emily said. "Damn you are a light drinker girl you can't take the hard shit" Rose said. I looked at them both then looked at their bottles. "Be so serious darlings your both drinking white wine" I said. "That's what it looks like but we have a drink of our own mixed" Rose said and they both started laughing. "So how does it feel to be with the most hot sexy powerful man on earth he's basically God on earth like some sort of greek god" Emily said. "Yes like how big is it for research purposes is it a toosi roll or a baguette".

I smirked, "defiantly a bagguette" I said and they both gasped and started laughing. "Yeah we like you, you should join us for book club on Wednesdays at my house were gonna have fun with you dear" Emily said. "Fun with me? damn what kind of books are we reading" I said. "The ones called licking you all over your body from head to toe, only if your comfortable with that. It can be like our little secret" Emily said. Did this bitch just suggested a 3sum? "I think I hear Stephen calling I'll let you know" I said and I ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

I got on the phone and called my father. "hello daughter didn't expected you to call this soon" he said. "I just needed to hear a voice from home, I am sorry if I disappointed you" I said. "Daughter you expressed me you're in, you're opening your legs to the most powerful man on earth you're in by the way you looked beautiful on the red carpet. You're in low go through with why I told you to keep pursuing this. You're in your the most powerful lady in the world. You got this just give me what I want". "Yes father".

I hanged up and walked out the bathroom, I and then hear slight groans and moans. I walked 2 feet more ad opened a door and saw Stephen on top of Noble fucking her on a desk. Noble made eye contact with Aliela and kept going and started moaning louder. I was stunned.... stunned.

Stephano Pov;

I ran into the ballroom looking for my wife Amy I could not find her anywhere.... I bumped into my sister Stephania. "PHANO OMG YOUR HERE hav you seen dad?, I need to talk to him like yesterday" She said. "No have you seen Amy?". "yeah she went into the bathroom I think she drunk or something but...". "SHIT" I said and I sprinted to the bathroom and saw Amy on the floor laying their drugged out. "AMYYYYYYYYYYYY".

Aliela Pov;

I was walking down the hall in distress when one of Stephens body guards came up to me. "Mrs. James... Stephen and Mr noel wants you in his office its an emergency" Chris Lane ordered me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the office. I walked in and they were both staring at me. "Hello my beauty glad your here well time to say goodbye to your little boyfriend. You both fucked up my plan" Noel said. "dad-". "FUCKED up my plan I had a plan to make Aliela and your cousin the couple the jay z and beyond but, you fucked it u[. I should have had your ass killed in prison" noel said. "Noel that's your son....". "You shut the fuck up bitch.. and here I want you to do it for me" Noel said as he Brought at a Glock. "Kill him" Noel ordered. I grabbed the gun and pointed to Stephen. Even though me and Stephen hate each other worth a passion we will always have a plan always..... I turned the gun around and shot Noel in his face 4 times.

"Chris let the team know I thank them for setting this up and I want this whole place cleaned make it look like a suicide..... Aliela are you okay... Aliela". I then started screaming and going crazy trying to Wipe the blood off of me. "ALIELA ALIELA CALM DOWN, go get her washed up" He said.

Chris took me to the bathroom I began washing up then Noble comes out the stall. "Long time no see how are you" she said. "Bitch". "Oh I wouldn't use those words to a incoming mother". "Mother?". "Im having a baby with your man bitch" Noble said and I pimp smacked her grabbed her wig and started slamming her face on the bathroom mirror "BITCH".