Chapter 13: Morning Star

Stephen is fair enemy's with Juan Diaz leader of the Mexican Cartel which Stephens brother is very close too they are more like best friends. Stephen has always had it out for Juan since they were in school.

Stephen and his mafia pulled up to Juan's home and they marched in like the savages they are. "What if he kills you" Aliela said. Stephen smirked. "Pray for your poor soul cause your next".

They walked into the house and busted threw the doors. "Stephen long time no see what brings you way out here and who is to your new black piece of hot ass" Juan said and Aliela smacked him and then some of Juan's security pulled out guns.

"Guns down I like her she's a fierce beast" Juan said.

"What do you want with my father's fortune your trying to fight with fire" Stephen said.

"Because your father is not deserving are any of the shit he has and plus I think it is time for another king to rule the throne your fathers time is up your sister is the president of the United States you have power that yo ur no using leave it to my families empire to use the power you all are taking for granted please" Juan said.

"I rather suck my dead grandma pussy lips then give you a fucking dime pussy bitch now me and my future wife and my wife will live our days in peace this füed is over" Stephen said.

"It's not over till I say it's over".

"I SAID ITS OVER" Stephen said and he shot Juan in the middle of his head. Aliela fell to the floor and started crying. "Now all of you work for me now. Get your asses to work and clean this shit up come kn baby girl".

"No".

"I said come on baby girl".

"AND I SAID HELL NO".

Stephen grabbed her by her neck. "You listen to me from the moment I laid my pinch black eyes kn you your mine your mine until the end do you understand me, dead will break is part".

"Your crazy".

"I know".

Stephen noticed that her nipples grew hard. "This shit gets you off your enjoying this shit you get hard over death" Stephen said.

Aliela grinned.

"We all have our secret kinks" Aliela said.

"Take your ass to the car before I punish you".

"So do it, I am a bigger and badder bitch then you will ever be".

He grabbed her by her hair and bend her over bad whipped off his belt. Aliela moaned and he hit her four times . "That's all you got?" Aliela said. "Your done" Stephen said and he put back on his belt and walked away.

"FUCK OFFFFF" Aliela screamed.

At the club Bryson and Bri wa siting at the bar drinking themselves away.

"Stephen is threatening to shut this shit down since the law been here" Bri said. "He won't got some something up my shit" Bryson said. "Like your gonna black mail him?".

"Bri you must not know what kind of bitch I ma nor where I come from, I had to run and ch age my name and everything".

Bri jaw dropped.

"My real name is Mire I ran from my powerful of a family I start a new life and now my life going to shut well time to start another one hell".

"Okay miss Mire shit whos here".

Some agents entered and then a beautiful black woman walked in. "Where the fuck is my brother".

"OMG MADAM PRESIDENT" Bri yelled.

"What" Stephen said as he walked in

"We have a problem tell me why your brother now is head of the Mexican cartel now and slowly blowing up all of your supply your shit is done Stephen done" Melissa said.

"Fuck".

Aliela opened her and Stephen room door and she saw Rio sitting on the bed with a gun in his hand.

"Hey.....baby is he gone" Rio said.
"Yes papi".

She climbed on top of Rio and they stared kissing and slow grinding.