Chapter 4: Kill Me Softly

October 24, 2018 9.34 p.m.

Stephen and Isabella were at a motel. The red LED light shining threw the room. Stephen was slowing grinding Isabella ass on the bed. She softly moans. "Fuck me softly daddy" she mumbled. His grabbed on to her ass. "Ahhh" he softly moans. Then, gun bullets started flying threw the window. Stephen got out of her then grabbed her and went behind the bed. "Stephen what the fuck is going on" Isabella yelled. Stephen grabbed his pistol off of the dresser, he clocked the gun. And started shooting out of the window then, he was shot 2 times. Stephen fell to the ground. 2 men from a mafia busted in and grabbed Isabella and took her out of the room.

~Present day~

Amaya hopped out of a hot steamy shower, Amaya started rubbing some smooth coco butter on her beautiful chocolate skin. She walked over into her closet and put on her black high heels she grabbed a black trench coat and put it on and she straighten her hair. Amaya walked into he room and Stephen was laying in her bed on his stomach naked. "Come get in bed baby" Stephen mumbled. Amaya smirked. "Dont call me baby ever again Stephen. You should be calling your wife that" Amaya said. "And what would you like me to call you" Stephen said. "Your goddess" Amaya said. Stephen got out of bed. "Oh really" Stephen mumbled. "No. crawl to me" Amaya demanded. Stephen got on his knees and started crawling to her. Amaya stopped him with her heel. "Fast" Amaya mumbled. Stephen James then started licking her pussy like a dog. Her eyes rolled all the way back to the back of her head. "Fuck" she yelled. "I want someone to join us" Stephen said. "Who" Amaya asked. and then Isabella came threw the door. "Do I need to use a strap" She said. Amaya woke up from her nap on her bed. It was all a dream she was relieved but she turned and looked over and saw Stephen sleeping right next to her.

Later that night at the club. Amaya walked in. "Hey miss gorl you look tired why haven't you been sleeping" Bryson said. "Just know I haven't" Amaya said. "Humm my sister when she wasn't getting sleep it turned out she was pregnant" Bryson said. "Well you know I am not having a baby never have and never will" Amaya said. "No but, you would have Stephens babies wouldn't you" Bryson said and Amaya smacked him. "We do not mix business with pleasure" Bryson said. "The fuck you mean this business is all about pleasuring and making people feel good and they leave her with a nut in" Amaya said. Bri walked up to them she was wearing a leather vest and a see threw stockings. She was carrying a man by a chain and a leash. "Hes right. Are you catching feeling Amaya" Bri questioned. Stephen walked over to them. "Amaya I need you in my office now" Stephen said. "No" Amaya said. "What did daddy say" Stephen said. Amaya rolled her eyes and walked into his office. Stephen started feeling up her tight and she smacked him. "Damn what the fuck" Stephen said. 'We cant countie this ever again, I am just here to make my bag then leave but, us sucking and fucking aint gone work" Amaya said. Stephen grabbed her by her neck. "It is gonna work baby, it will work. Kiss me baby, kiss me I know you wanna kiss me, touch me" he said. He grabbed her hand put put it inside of his pants. She got a gripped to his huge cock. "I want it, I want it" Amaya said. "Yeah" Stephen said he kissed her then ripped open her trench coat. He stuck his dick into her. He already cum when he got inside of her. "I didn't say stop yet" Amaya said she grabbed a ball gag and but it in his mouth. "Keep going" Amaya said. and he was clapping her pussy hard. She put her legs up on his next. "Mmmmmmmm fuck baby" he mumbled. He cum again. "Nah keep going daddy keep going fuck me until your meat break, mmmmm" Amaya moaned. Stephen spit the ball gag out of his mouth and started kissing mouth tot mouth with Amaya. They feeling felt like we were suffocating but, it felt good.

They were fucking so hard that the table broke and they they started fucking on the floor.

In the Punishment Room. Rico was picking out a sex toy from the cabinet Isabella ran into the room. "So what is your plan why the hell are you here" Isabella said. "I am going to kill him Stephen and talk this place for my own he is making billions" Rico said. "You wont dare" Isabella said. "Watch me" Rico said. Isabella had and evil look in her eye. "Ill help you with that" Isabella said she grabbed huge vibrating dildo and started shoving it down his throat he was screaming for help bit, nobody heard me and started shoving and shoving it, blood started drooling down his mouth and then she killed him instantly.

AUTHORS NOTE

Comment how did you like this chapter thank you baddies.