"Ahh Thaaa.. Am close baby". I turned to hold him by his waist in an odd position. He pulled me to his chest wrapping me in his arms. His one hand grip my waist guiding me to ride him.

"Move baby. Am close too. Ride me ponpon". He said biting on my shoulder blades and i cum hard on my abs in his hands and sheets.

He was still inside me when he softly guided me to lay down on my stomach as he laid on me. Our hearts beating as one. His hot breath tickling my overheated skin. But i wasnt even close to done. And so wasnt he. Because i could feel him getting hard again inside me.

"Side ways". I winked and he giggled before turning me to spoon from behind.
**************

Mew had his foot healed properly. We usually settle in his dorm to study. Along with the Phis. They are really helpful in assignments, their lab works. Being head Hazer Phi really went overboard to take us to their lab works. All in all its a win win situation.

Just then Phi Tae opted to stay together. Well he was true in a sense. We 8 people live in 4 dorms. And this neighbourhood is hell costly. Not that we cant afford. We are scholarship holders and not to mention our backgrouds. Still its better to save money.

And then after a week we all were settled in a big house. Well its actually a banglow style, 4 rooms, Mew's house. It was a gift from his dad and now we all had shifted here. Like a big happy family. And somehow it was a good decision. Phi Tae and his friends had to go to a company outside the city for internship. That left Mew with us.

Those he was acting all strong but he broke down as soon as Phi Tae left. That was a moment i was scared. What if someday me and Thanitt had to stay apart. Oh no. Not at all. Not even a single day. And here Mew had to wait for 3 week before getting his love back.

That night, i cried all night in Thanitt's arms. My insecurites, my fears were killing me. Though i know Thanitt wont ever leave me. Still. Whole night Thanitt stay awake with me. Whispering sweet nothings. Loving me. Pampering me. Cuddling me.

Next day was off so me Thanitt and Mew spent whole day together. We didnt want to make him feel lonely. It was a well spent day. I even invited him for a movie night but he refused because we had to go university next day. And that was one good thing. At least we would be busy.

Three weeks passed in ups and down. With Mew's mood swings. Our time together. And then it was Friday. Phi Tae was coming back today. And Mew was on the door waiting for him like a good wifey. He was fresh, bathed twice to remove all unpleasent odors. He made all his favorite dishes. He dressed up in his favorite shirt and jeans and now he was standing in the door for last thirty minutes. Although Thanitt told him to wait in the lounge because they might be late but Mew knew his heart. He had calculated the time. And that was exactly half hour later when we saw two cars entering the house. No, home. The house was a home after 3 weeks.

Chatters. Food. Gossips. We all stayed up till late considering the weekend, minus the couple. They had a lot to catch.

***********

Thanitt POV

The best thing about time? It flies. And we should be thankful. The time Mew had to spend without Phi Tae was no less than a hell. He would drown himself into work and assignments all day. But night. We didnt say anything to him, but we knew he would cry himself to sleep. But we were helpless. This pain, we couldnt help him with.

Today. He was happy. So much happy it was the last day of Phi Tae's internship. We were on our semester break too. So this time we planned to visit Phi Tae instead of them coming. We were planning for a little vacation and then home.

We were all packed. We had even called Phi Tae about leaving. Everything was perfect. But ......

We were about to sit in the car when Mew fainted. Just out of no where he swayed left to right and fell down on his side. To say we were panicked, it would be an understatement. It was like someone drew all blood from our bodies. He was perfectly fine. He was doing so good but what happened now?

We rushed to take him to the hospital calling his mom dad, our families and Phi Tae. We could hear his distress. The 5 hours journey was cut short in 3.5 hours, a clear evidence of how much he was suffering. He asked us as soon as he reached the waiting lounge but we were as clueless as him. We were waiting for the Doctor to come out.

The doctor only called Phi Tae and their families to go to his cabin. We were left worrying in the waiting lounge. Although the doctor told that Mew was fine, still we were unaware of the reason why he fainted.

Phi Sek told how Phi Tae was excited to welcome us there. He even had rooms booked in a resort at a nearby beach. He had his luggage all packed since last night in the car and he was so waiting. But then he recieved the news of Mew admitted in emergency.

They were in discussion when they all jolted up as they heard a loud scream from the doctor's cabin.

"I am the Dadddddddd". They were all dumbfounded to see Tae coming out of the cabin and dancing like crazy.

It took us some time to understand the situation. It was surprising news. Mew was pregnant. Our almighty Wolf got pregnant because he was so special. And we were so happy to find out. Who wont.

It was late and the doctor had only allowed one of us to stay. So it was sure that it would be Phi Tae. And we all left for home to revisit in the morning.

Honestly i cant wait to see Mew and get to know.