Chapter 7. Official Kiss

7..

Mew was healing pretty good. He was able to manage his tasks alone if Tae was busy, though he wont let Mew. It was the last week. Sports Week of Sotus. That should be renamed as Wild week. Everyone was enjoying every activity. Thanitt and Tee were players in Basketball. Mew didnt partcipate in any game but he was cheering for everyone.

He had lots of fun cheering for his freinds when Thanitt Tee and their team won the match against Tae's team and then he had to pamper a pouting sulking boyfriend. He loved it all. It was like he fell for Tae again.

Him being cold hearted. Hot headed. One could easily say that the man never smiled in his life. But with Mew. He was a new person. He would take care of Mew. Would feed him by hand. Will let him lean in his embrace while having some serious talk with hazers. And in room. No one can imagine ever how the wolf turned into a puppy. He would snuggle into Mew while Mew would work on his assignments. He would cook for him in sweat pants dancing around. They would watch soft romantic movies giggling like little girls. He was almost living together with Mew. Switching rooms as they wanted..

Tae had introduced a total new universe of love that he created. Mew could never find the traces of the old Tae who hated him. For now all he remembered was that Tae love him. A lot.

Today was the last day of sports and then the Gear ceremony. And definitely Mew had planned so many things gor tomorrow. He already had the cartier band he bought the first time for him. He had it polished again. And the gifts he bought while roaming in the mall with Thanitt and Tee.

And yes. He knew what does a GEAR means. And he wanted to use it wisely. They had the week free after the SOTUS and Tae was asking him to visit home. He wanted to make sure the family is okay with him before he takes it to next step.

The event was smooth till the mid of the day. It was the lunch break before the activities resume.

"Tae. You will be in the middle. Me and Max will take front. Tul will be behind you and August at the pole". Mew lifted his head up listening to the strategy of some game. .

"What is it Phi Sek"?

"Its Mud of War". August said sipping his drink. Mew was kind of lost.

"What kind of game is it"? He asked innocently and this time the table errupted into laughter.

"Baby its the latest version of Tug of war. It will be played in the mud pool. So ..". Tae explained and Mew whispered a silent O.

They had a match with their seniors. And the losers will treat the winning team. They were quite excited.

Mew took the front seat with his friends. He was intently and excitedly looking forward to it. The first half was a tie by the seniors  and juniors and Mew could see Tae and his team were planning something. It was like they had some better strategy to work.

They cheer leaders were cheering for both teams. 10 hot hunks were battling for the win and it was a sight to see. By now Mew was standing instead of sitting. He was biting his nails. Praying in his heart. Chanting Tae's name for his win.

The teams had mud smeared on their legs and some on their tees and arms, as they were wearing shorts and tees. And all of sudden Tae pulled off his followed by a few more.

But... Mew forgot to braeathe for a while.

His upper body was glistering with sweat. His arms almost coevered with dry mud. And he was mentally drooling anticipating foe what was about to come. He knew if was a dirty game. And there was no way the players could avoid falling in the mud.

They started the game again. This time the juniors were aggressive than before. They were determined to win the game at any cost to save their pride. Mew didnt know how they played, how they tricked. He was just focused on his hot boyfriend now drenched in sweat and mud. His eyes were sharply engaged and calculating every move of the opponent team. With him in the middle and four strong players supporting him from back and front, he whispered yelled and all of the sudden the seniors fell on the mud just some inches into Tae's team declaring their victory.