Chapter 14. Leaving

14.

Leaving..

"Phi i have packed the luggage. Your work clothes are separate. Home clothes are aligned at left. I have placed your boxers. New and washed you can use them. I know you cant wear unwashed. Your important documents are in the zipper. Your phone and laptop chargers are....".

Mew was spinned into a pair of arms when he was explaining Tae about the packing. It was just one day left and Tae had to leave next day, night. It wasnt as easy as they had thought. Mew didnt let him leave while sleeping. He had Tae all the way he wanted. To go out or to make love. Tae gave him everything. Still it was getting even more difficult for Tae to think that he had to leave him for three weeks.

"Shuhsssshhhh". Mew didnt know he started crying until Tae hug him tightly. He took both of them to the couch to sit.

"I am sorry Phi. But its hurts. I feel like my heart will stop beating Phi". Mew was hiccuping fisting Tae's tee shirt in his hands. Tae was no different. He was embracing Mew tightly as much as he could.

"Mew. Baby listen. I still have offers from the companies here in the city. I can still join them". Tae assured but Mew shook his head.

"Phi. I am not saying it to weaken you. I am just telling what i am feeling. The company you are joining is your dream Phi. I dont want to hold you and tie you with me. I will be your wings Phi. Fly high. I will be your home Phi when you will get tired. Just come back to me soon okay"? A fresh trail of tears slipped passed his eyes when Tae ghosted his lips with his own while shedding few tears.

The night was slow as both were indulged into each other. Just silent. In each other's arms. Their bodies entangled, their limbs joined into one. They only need their heat to warm their heart.

The morning was cheerful as ever. Everyone was trying to cheer up for the couple. Mew was also trying to smile. Not wanting to make Tae more sad than he was. They all planned to hang out in the noon since they had to leave by early evening. It was a long drive. Two cars for five people.

They didnt notice when the time arrived. August, Sek, Max and Tul were seated in their cars while Tae was still outside.

"Bye Phi. Take care of yourself okay? And no funny business in three weeks. I wont tolerate if anyone approached you. Make sure to show that you are taken. Promise"? Mew said in a stern tone to which Tae nodded.

"Aye Aye boss. This man, is all yours. Forever". Tae smiled. Mew cupped his face before pulling him for a kiss. A kiss of longing. A kiss of departure. A kiss of missing someone. A kiss to remember till Tae comes back.

"Now go. Before i couldnt let you go. I will be here on the same spot after three weeks when you will return. Okay"? Mew said this time in a stable voice.

"You promise Mew"?

"I do Phi. I love you".

"Thanitt. Tee. Am counting on you guys okay"? Tae turned to them who were watching with tearfilled eyes. Thanitt was shivering at the thought what if he had to leave Tee.

"Yes Phi". They both agreed.

"Go...". Mew parted himself from Tae and stood at a distance with hands in his pockets. His lips still quivering but no more. He could not make Tae more upset.

"Mew...".

"Bye Phi. Goo". Mew said and bit his lips when Tae turned to get in the car without looking back. He knew if he turned, he will not be able to leave. Mew didnt turn either until the cars left the premises and the gates were closed.

"Mew". Thanitt held him at his shoulder but step back to see a bitterly crying Mew inside.

"Thanitt. Am worried about him". Tee was worried so was Thanitt but they knew he need time to get stable.