Chapter 8. Claiming

8

Mew wore his black tee and black jeans with black shoes. He styled his hair gel back mactching Tae for today. He checked the bag packs for him and Tae. Extra dress. Torches. Battery. Chargers.

It was the big day. Gear Ceremony Campfire. A 5 hours journey. Mew would be going with Tae in his range rover because they would have to go back home.

Thanitt in his CRV with Tee. They had their plans to spend the week together.

Just as Mew strapped his wrist watch the door to his dorm opened. Revealing his hot boyfriend. If Black was highlighting Mew's pale skin, it was perfectly complimenting Tae's chocolate skin. A perfect slim fit to wrap him smoothly.

"Ready Baby"? Tae came to hug him tight placing a soft peck on his lips. They just parted for 1 hour since they had to change and Tae had to go to his friends for last moment checking.

It was 4 in the morning and they had to leave by 6.

"Hmmm ready. Have a look if i have placed everything"? Mew leaned on his side opening the bags but Tae held both in his hands flexing his biceps. And winked at him.

"Show off". Mew smacked his bum who was laughing now. They placed their things in the rover waiting for Thanitt and Tee to join in the parking.

"Guys lets go. We have to be at the faculty. Mew i would have to check the buses okay. Tee did you check the medical kits"? He turned to Tee.

"Yes Phi. Infact we have chiped some personal amount too. Just for extra care". He handed Tae the list.

"Hmmm. Hand me the bills too. We will refund". He asked in a busy tone but Tee refused.

"Phi. Its from us. The leftover will be given to the faculty clinic. Now lets go". They moved to their CRV while Tae took the wheel to his rover.

Tae got instantly busy checking the students and making sure every one was seated properly. Mew was standing with his friends informing them about the evening surprise that he planned for Tae.

"Mew. Thanitt. Tee come here". They heard Sek calling them.

"Yes Phi". Mew replied after his boyfriend made sure to secure him in his arms.

"I wanted to ask how did you tame him"? Sek asked in utter seriousness that they all errupted into laughter.

"Phi Tae". Tae turned to find a girl asking for him.

"Yes nong". He replied in his signature tone.

"Phi i made this for you for breakfast". She said ignoring the cold gaze of the head hazer.

"Thank you nong but i will have my breakfast with my friends". Tae said not accepting the box.

"But Phi. I made this especially for you". She was persistent.

"Didn't you hear, he will have breakfast with us". This time Mew stepped forward. Slightly covering Tae behind him.

"I know but i am not talking to you stingy". She replied in a hatered filled tone and that snapped Tae in anger.

"The fuck you think you are talking to"? He roared practically interuppting anything anyone was doing. They all turned to the parking looking at an enraged Tae, a fumming Mew and their cold hazers.

"He is my fiancè. Didnt i make it clear for everyone to acknowledge the  fact? And if he said anything there is no room for arguments got it"?He was talking to the girl but everyone could feel the hair rising on their bodies.

"Do.You.Understand"? He screamed yelled.

"Ph...Phii". This time the girl realised the intensity. There were tears threating to fall down. Only if her friends came and drag her.