Chapter 17. Pregnancy

17

Pregnancy...

Tae took Mew back to their home. Although the parents were bit reluctant but Tae made sure to assure them that he will take care of him as he needs to go for home classes. And his moms understood that Mew would be comfortable with Tae most. Because if in case he needs him, it would be easy for Tae to commute from the university to home instead of a long 3 hours. But yes they told the boys to keep them updated in case they need them.

The next appointment was due in two weeks too, and for that Tae made sure to inform the parents to visit with them. The boys were all happy for Mew, to take care of him.

It was the fiest week of second month now, when Tae woke up with the sound of someone throwing in the washroom. He took a minute to sort out the situation and then jumped to run inside. Mew was sitting on the floor holding the side of the toilet bowl. He was sweating and breathing heavy.

"Mew. Baby. Here". He handed Mew a glass of water, wiping his forehead, he was patting his back soothingly.

"God.. I feel like my stomach is still churning although its all empty". Mew said in a tired tone.

Its been a week since his morning sickness started. Every morning Tae would wake up with the throwing sounds from washroom. And it would drain all of Mew's energy. They had to freeze the semester because he couldnt mutter the courage to focus on his lectures.

His dean and faculty teachers were taken under confidence not to leak any word about Mew's pregnancy and well no one would be stupid to mess up with the governing bodies of the country.

The doctor had explained everything calmly to a panicked Tae who took Mew instantly to hospital, the first morning he saw him suffering. By hook or by crook, he had to suffer the firs trimester. But the doctor also said that in some people it reduces to a short time. So here they were praying for some miracle to be the lucky people.

"Am drained Phi". Mew whined leaning into his chest after Tae helped him to brush his teeth and wiping his body of the sweat.

"I am sorry baby. Tell me how can i help you"? It was good that it was Friday and Tae had no class but one in the noon. So he was accompanying Mew till his friends are free of the classes.

"Just stay like this. Hmmphhh". Mew softly exhaled. Tae was softly racking his hair. Rubbing his back. Softly caressing his tummy.

"Phi".

"Hmmmm? Need anything baby? Juice? Milk? Anything to eat"? Tae asked holding his hand before kissing his fingers.

"Phi i will gain weight".

"Yes love you will.. Isnt it natural as the baby grows"?

"But Phi. I will be fat".

"So what baby? Being fat means the baby is growing healthy".

"Oh ho. Phi. Why you dont get it". This time Mew was irritated. Tae took a deep breath. Okay mood swing.

"Baby. Whats bothering you"? He asked calmly but Mew was sulking now, a clear indication of him being in bad mood. Its not that Tae didnt get where it was going, but he wanted him to clear all doubts. But.. May be next time.

Tae pulled off to sit properly in front of Mew. He cupped Mew's face to lift it up but Mew refused to look into his eyes. Tae smiled with fond. He kissed his forehead and his eyes.

"Mew look at me baby". He softly said and this time Mew lifted his eye lashes. Tae felt he would drown in those beautiful pools of love.

"Mew. You are the most beautiful person i met ever. You know why? Because you are the one i love most. You have given me the colors of life. Every shade of you is a season for me. The warmth of Summer, the chill of Autumn, the blossom of Spring and a bit cold of Winter. With you being pregnant with our child is like an additional season. A season of love and Joy that no one else can have, but me.