Special Chapter.

Well it was an idea long pending by MewSaintSingto_Luv that i finally managed to complete today.

It will be emotional rollercoaster. I would appreciate if you would feel it the way i wrote it. No offence to anyone so please no hatred. Thank you.

**********
Special Chapter.

"Happy Anniversary Love". Mew smiled, woke up from his peaceful sleep. He opened his eyes to see the man he loved the most in the world. The father of his children, his husband. Tae Darvid. In his mid Fourties still handsome more than anyone in the world.

"Happy 15 years Husband". Mew smiled wishing him, and he was rewarded with a full blown kiss on his lips.

Its been 15 years of their wedding. Mew was in his early Fourties, and they made a graceful couple, aging beautifully. Their eldest son Moon, he was an engineer. A gold medalist. Working with his Dad in his company.

Sky, he was 20 years old. Working on his PHD. No mood to quit his studies so far. He was to the states to complete his doctorate degree and came back just a week back.

Marky. Their joy bundle, he was also in university, living in the dorm with his friends. He chose the faculty of Arts. He loved to draw and paint so Tae and Mew had opened a mini studio for him at their place so that he may fulfill his dream.

And Scarlett the princess of the clan. She was a wonderful girl.  The gem of their eyes. Not only to her dads, but to her brothers too who were so extra protective of her. She would dress up according to their approval. She would make friends only after their approval. And even if she would roll her eyes or complaint to her Dad and Dada, they all knew she loved to be pampered.

Her brothers would practically not let her put her foot down if they were all together at home. Esepcially Sky. He would never let her shed a single tear. Tae and Mew would laugh with happiness at the antics of their kids. But they were the luckiest people..

Mew would often say he was so lucky to have a loving husband and dotting kids who would never let him sit in peace.

"Penny for your thoughts love". Tae sat besides him in the bed, gathering him in his arms..

"Its been 15 years Phi. Such a long way hmmm". He nuzzled his nose at the golden skin and chuckled to see Tae still got tickles.

"Amazing years Mew and more to go. Now get up and get fresh. Our kids will be coming soon for breakfast and then we have to make arrangements for the evening hmm". Tae kissed his lips, pulling him to take bath.

They made a quick work to take a BATH only though it was so hard but Tae knew he wont be able to do anything if he would do Mew now. So he supressed his desires for the naked man in his arms until they get free at night. Mew was giggling cutely at him but he didnt seduce him either. He couldnt risk his kids teasing them whole day.

Tae and Mew had just dished out the breakfast on the table when their kids came one after another. Moon, Sky, Marky they hug them both in a beary hug, kissing their cheeks. Then came their princess. Twirling the keys in her fingers before she jumped into her brother's arms who picked her to their dads to wish them  anniversary.

They had a lovely breakfast together. Planning about the evening celebrations. They gifted them little gifts. Nothing lavish because they would manage from their pocket money, without asking from their dads. Tae and Mew were happy just the way their kids were.

They were just enjoying when Tae received a call from Thanitt. He put the call on speakers as he thought he might wanted to wish him and Mew for their anniversary but their forehead creased listening to Elena crying in the background.