Chapter 13. Taking with Love R🔞

13
Taking with Love.

They were indulged in the breathtaking kiss for last 10 minutes. Not in a mood to leave each other's lips. They were breathing into each other, sharing the same oxygen. Smearing the saliva on their now swollen lips.

"Mmmhhh". Mew moaned at the hungry hands roaming on his body. Tae left his lips smooching them a bit to nuzzle into his neck.

"Hmmmm". Tae moaned biting his neck a bit, pulling his tank tops up to touch the hot skin with his cold fingers.

"Ssss Phiiii". He arched his back perfectly into Tae's face feeling his tongue gliding on his abs. His stomach. His waist sides. It was ticklish yet exciting. He was trying to hold onto Tae for any support. Tae pulled him to slip the tank tops from his upper body.

He loved every curve, every nook and crany of the boy squirming under him. He moved his hand down to open his shorts that were really short. And just as he had assumed, Mew was not wearing any briefs under them.

"Someone naughty huh"? Tae looked into his eyes biting his lip. Mew growled in desperation.

"And you are wasting time". He said pushing up his hips to grind with Tae but was disappointed when Tae slipped off the bed.

"I never like to waste time baby". Tae slipped down his own sweats and this time Mew sucked in a deep breath as Tae wasnt wearing anything under too.

"Come over boy... Explore. Enjoy. Am all yours..". Mew spread his arms wide welcoming a hungry Tae to get his lips ravished again.  But that didnt last long because apparently Tae couldnt satisfy his hunger by just licking his lips. It only added the fuel.

He bend down as his hands were busy slipping down the shorts and then moving on his legs. Up and down creating a friction.

"I heard someone had prepared a surprise". Tae blew on his leaking head, making him shiver. He held his hard length with one hand before lapping the precum on his tongue to licking down the vein popped at the side. Teasing the little slit on the head with the tip of his drooling tongue he inched his fingers down to the awaiting hole.

Finally it hit him hard when his finger glided in smoothly. He looked upto Mew's eyes heavy with shyness.

"How"?

"I... Uh.. Prepared myself... For youuuu". Mew said taking in three fingers. His body bounced when Tae puller out the fingers and slammed himself inside the tight hole in one go.

"Shitttt"...  Mew bit his own hand supressing his scream. A scream of pleasure when Tae direct hit his prostate that he himself took half hour to reach.

"What? Like it? Scream my name baby". Tae hovered him to absorb all sceames of his baby boy.

"Annhh Phiii.. More Phii. Hard Phi". Mew was chanting, breathing hard pleading for more as Tae hit his soft spot dead on. He was working his hips at a fast speed, angling for a direct hit.

"Phi. Am.. Annhhh". Mew couldnt even speak a word. So couldnt Tae. Mew wrapped his legs around Tae's waist to pull him down. Tae kissed him once before snuggling into his neck. Breathing in the sex smell and how it was turning him on. He rolled his hips and Mew cum hard between their bodies. It wasnt longer that Tae shot his cum in his hole filling him to core.

"Wa... Water". Tae snapped up listening to Mew breathing hard. He slipped out to grab the glass from the side table.

"Mew. Baby. Here. Mew. Breathe baby. Oh god what the fuck i did. Mew. You okay"? Tae was panicking now. It was the heat of the moment and he let himself swept. How could he.